Kylie's Suspicion

Khloé walked into Kylie's mansion where she saw Stormi watching TV and playing with blocks. She couldn't help but smile at the sight of her adorable niece.
"Stormiiiii!" Khloé screamed.
Stormi proceeded to make some mumble baby noises.
"So how's billionaire living Ky?" Scott said sitting on the couch.
"It's great Scott." Kylie replied rolling her eyes.
Khloé continued playing with Stormi, clearly not wanting to have a conversation.
"So Khlo how've you been?" Kylie said scrolling on her phone.
"Um it's been, ya know... uh good." Khloé said still playing with Stormi.
Kylie looked up from her phone suspiciously, she saw Scott drinking his coffee watching the TV, and Khloé talking to Stormi. The two of them weren't even making eye contact. Which was weird considering how close they normally are.
"Hey Scott.." Kylie began "I'm starving can you go get us some salads?"
"You bitches and your salads" Scott said getting up and leaving.
Kylie knew she had to get Khloé alone and figure out what was going on.
"Hey Khloé can we talk?" Kylie started.
"Yeah I guess."
"You and Scott seem tense what's up?"
"It's nothing just not vibing right not"
"Khloé cut the BS, you and Scott have been vibing since day 1. Tell me what's REALLY happening"
Khloé began crying
"I-I kissed him"
"What like for a segment on the show?"
"No like an off camera real-real kiss" khloé Saïd between sobs.
"Holy shit" Kylie said not knowing what to think.
After a few Silent moments Kylie spoke again.
"Well was it good?"
"What?"
"You heard me was he a good kisser?"
"Kylie how can you ask me that and not be immediately disowning me for kissing our sister's kind of boyfriend."
"Well I mean Kourtney's been pretty up front about just being a co-parent with him."
"Yeah but he's been better lately. Drinking less, being more involved with the kids. What if she wants him back. After I just did this terrible thing, the worst part is I liked it."
"I didn't even think about her ever wanting him back but you're right..."