i self published a book

hiiii my fellow readers haha it's literally been so long since ive been on here and so much has happened in the past two years it's crazy. first——342K READS wowoowowwo yall are seriously amazing. ive been looking through DMs and trying to get through comments and all the love is incredible.

i wanted to share some incredible news witk y'all.....i self published a book a week ago. at only 17 years old.

now while all my stories on wattpad are short stories, this book i published is actually poetry (YES LOL i switched gears ahaha)

but yeah it's called exposé and i'm super proud cuz it's my baby🥺

so yea FOLLOW ME ON INSTA @tera.c.poems for updates and GO BUY MY BOOK HAHA the link is on my instagram bio ☺️☺️ and i'll put it in my wattpad bio too.

and my book is mainly gained towards teens and young adults as it encounters the mistrials of love; anomalies of a high school teenager; self hate and insecurities; social media and societal conformities; and more that teens and young adults deal with around the world every day.

here's a snit bit:

it is 12:30 am
and i'm lying in bed
missing you
wishing i was wrapped in your arms
instead of bed sheets
my love
please
come back to me

i need you here

happy reading everyone. i love you. thank you all for your endless support. all of you encouraged me to write my stories and now 6 years later dreams came true.

love, tera 🤍