News

Hey guys, sorry for another update in The Life of Tera haha..

I've begun to write again.

This time epigraphs. Poems that don't rhyme. All that jazz. I've realized that these are the pieces of writing that truly make me happy. These pieces of meaningful work are the ones that I would give my whole heart and soul into writing.

I have decided that I'm gonna post my new work on Instagram. Maybe take a little break from Wattpad.

But I'm not leaving you guys behind, so if you wanna follow my journey (yay more cringe tera come on) then you can follow me there. But yes I am still keeping my Wattpad, still checking notifications daily, just no longer writing on here as of now (that might change later however).

I love you guys so much, and I've realized now how happy I am to write again. It completes me in such a way I could never describe. And I'd love it if you guys, the ones who have been with me (some of you since the very beginning) still could stick with me through it this new writing phase of my life.

I'd love to know what you guys think of my work...and I hope that maybe it can inspire you as I have been inspired by many others.

I love you to infinity.

Tera C

And here's my insta lol: tera.c.poems