7

| I n c o m i n g  C a l l |

Baby Romeo

"How's your toe, baby?"

"Awe, I know you miss me, you just called me 'baby'."

"Shut up. How was lunch with Amber?"

"It was kinda horrible..."

"How?"

"Well, since I had to call 'Ryan', I had to leave the table, making her suspicious. Then I stubbed my toe, I had to go to the nurses office, and when I got back, Amber accused me of being with another girl. Long story short: It's over before it even started."

"Oh...we can still try her again, you know. You could woo her with red roses, set up a fancy picnic dinner at the beach, bring her to the--"

"Stop, Cupid. I don't even like Amber."

".......you don't?"

"No. She's too perky. Like I mentioned before."

"OK. I..um...I'll find you another girl, I guess...."

"You 'guess'? You're Cupid, I thought you were supposed to help me find a girl."

"Yeah, it's just....my matches never failed."

"Ya, they have. Ryan is not dating anyone--"

"Yes. He is."

"...................."

"Can you pretend I never said that? You can't tell anybody, I promised him I would keep it a secret."

"He's my best friend. Why wouldn't he tell me?"

"Relax, Romeo. It's not a big deal, just don't say any--"

"I have to go."

| C a l l  E n d e d |

"Oh no. He's gonna say something."

---------------------

Hey guys! First, what do you think is gonna happen next??? Second, I have a really good friend of mine on Wattpad, her name is Werewolflover2304. She just started this amazing book called My Summer Romance. Check it out, it's awesome.