It's You

Operation P.O.I.N.T.:

Prowling

Operatives

Investigate

Naughty

Teenagers

Also, Melody's going to meet a familiar face from her dream.

My Pov

Numbuh 1 filled me in on the mission at hand; stop the teenagers who were all going to somewhere called 'The Point'. From what Numbuh 1 made it sound like, there was a factory in which the teenagers were turned into adults. I felted like that was a stretch, but once he got an idea, there was no letting go of it. So, we made our way to 'The Point'. There had to be almost a hundred cars.

"Wow! That's a lot of cars." Numbuh 3 said.

"Man, it looks like every teenager in town is here." Numbuh 2 said.

"I told you guys. If there's one thing I hate more than adults, it's teenagers." Numbuh 1 said. We then started to stealthily move closer to the mountain. We looked in each of the cars, only to see they were empty. That's when I heard rustling behind me. I turned and saw a couple walking toward a small wooden stairwell.

"Guys, over there!" I whispered. We followed behind the couple, but stay hidden in the bushes.

"Marty... I'm scared!" the girl said.

"Scared? But Julie..." Marty objected.

"Maybe I'm not ready for this yet." Julie said.

"Don't worry. It'll be fun. I promise." Marty assured. He then pointed to the stairwell. "We just go down there and then... the fun really starts."

"Well... okay." Julie agreed. The two of them began to walk down the stairwell.

"Besides, everybody's doing it." Marty added. We came out of hiding as soon as they were out of earshot.

"Stupid teenagers. They've led us right to the entrance of the factory." Numbuh 1 said. They then began setting up the S.P.L.O.R.C.K(Super Preposterously Large Orbiting Rocket Condiment Kannon). Numbuh 2 entered the code and the cannon was set.

"Cannon set to mustard and in T-minus two minutes to firing." Numbuh 2 said.

"Good work Numbuh 2. Now let's get out of here before that thing goes off." Numbuh 1 said. Right as we started to leave, a deep voice cut through the air.

"Aren't you guys a little young to be at The Point?" We all turned to see two men with purple jackets. They must be security guards. We ran for it only to find ourselves surrounded by two other guards.

"Where are you kids racing off to, huh? You got big plans tonight?" one guard asked while he blocked our way.

"Weekend comes around, you gotta have plans." another said. I noticed they were starting to close in around us. Numbuh 4 then threated them with violence, as he usually does. One of the guards simply grabbed him by his leg and held him upside down.

"Easy there, Junior. The boss has been planning a special night at The Point just for kids like you." he said.

"Maybe they'd like to see what's going on at The Point for themselves?" a guard suggested. At this, we scattered. I managed to duck and hide in a bush while the others were all captured and taken down the stairs. I waited for a moment before coming out. As soon as I took a step, there was a flash in my mind. I was somewhere else and everything was black and white. I looked and saw five kids being dragged down a set of stairs.

"Wait." I said, reaching out my hand. They disappeared from sight. My body moved on its own as I started running. My calls grew louder and more frantic as the five kids became farther and farther. Soon, they disappeared behind a door. "No! Stop!" Just as my hand made contact with the door- the color had returned and I found myself in front of a building. I could hear music on the other side of the door. I peeked in carefully and saw teenagers skating around. It was a roller rink! Note-to-self: Don't listen when Numbuh 1 goes off on a crazy idea without any actual proof. That's when I remembered the cannon. I used my J.E.T.A.B.O.O.T.S(Jet Engine Thrusted Airlift Boost Operatives Over Tough Stuff) to fly back to the case. I opened it and saw only ten seconds left. I quickly began punching in the cancelation code. Right as the last second hit-

"Targeting disabled. S.P.L.O.R.C.K canceled." a computerized voice said. I sighed in relief. Just in the nick of time. I decided to go back to The Point, just to check in on everyone. I flew back to the entrance and before I could take one step, the doors opened to reveal one of the teens from earlier. The boy named Marty.

"Oh! There you are. Your friends were wondering where you were." he said. I then got a good look at his face. I felt my whole body freeze up. I noticed how his face morphed into one of shock and what look to be saudade. "Mellie?" Mellie. I heard that nickname before, when I was at the Delightful Mansion. He slowly staggered toward me. I stepped back but then stopped. Something in me was telling me to let him come closer. He knelt down in front of me and, with shaky hands, gripped my shoulders. I flinched but then relaxed. "Mellie... it is really you, isn't it?"

"I know you, don't I?" I asked.

"What?" Marty asked. He then cupped my face. "Mellie don't you... don't you recognize me?" I took a real hard look at his face. Then... it clicked. The dream I had before suddenly became more vivid and I could see the younger boy's face. It was Marty. The boy was Marty. Then, everything else involving Marty flooded back to me. Almost like a dam bursting after so much pressure has built. Then, the tears started falling. From both of us. Marty pulled me in a tight hug and just cried. I tried to fight it, but ultimately started bawling. The doors swung open to reveal not just Sector V, but Julie as well.

"Marty, are you okay?" Julie asked, concerned with seeing her boyfriend crying like a baby.

"Get your teenage hands off Numbuh 7 before we-" Numbuh 1 began, before I held up my hand.

"No Numbuh 1. It's okay. I know him." I assured.

"What? How?" Sector V asked.

"Marty, do you know her?" Julie asked. Marty pulled back to look at me before turning to my confused team and his confused girlfriend.

"Yeah. I do. She's my twin sister." Marty answered.