Chapter 1: Abduction

゚+*:;;:*Author's POV*:;;:*+゚

"Wow!!!!!"

It was a sunny afternoon after two weeks of continuous rain.

"Imma enjoy this sunny day."

Taehee goes inside her house and comes out after a few minutes wearing bikini. She took out a chair and an umbrella from her store and placed it in her garden under the bright light of the sun. She sat on chair with sun glasses on her nose and a glass of mango juice in her hand. Her phone started ringing.

"JIMINIE OPPA!!!!! When was the last time you called me? You promised to call me at least once in a week but your last call was a month ago. You did not even answer my calls. I am not talking to you."

"I am so sorry, sweetie but I want you to listen to me very carefully. Stay inside the house and lock all the doors and windows. I am on my way to your house, until then I want you to not open the door for anyone. Okay?"

"Why? What happened?"

"Just do what I say. I got an information that one of my enemies is after you. I am coming to pick you up. Now, listen to me and go insi-"

"Who are you?"

"Hello, Taehee"

"Please leave."

"TAEHEE, WHO IS IT?"

"Excuse me? Aaaaaaaah"

"Oh Jimin" Jimin heard a familiar voice which was not his sister's.

"What do you want? Please keep Taehee out of this."

"Jimin shii~. You take my drugs. I take your sister. Fair enough?"

"Taehyung please no. Hello? Hello? TAEHEE!!!!!"

Taehyung hung up.

"What do you want from me?" Taehee asked Taehyung, trying to free herself from the two men that held her arms tightly.

"Darling, let us get out of here before your brother comes."

Taehyung signalled one of his men who was holding Taehee and he pressed a cloth against her nose. Everything went black within seconds.

*+:。.。。.。:+*

♥*♡∞:。.。Taehee's POV。.。:∞♡*♥

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a dark door. It looked more like a basement. I had a very bad headache and I was sure that it was because of what the bad guy made me sniff earlier.

I was still in my bikini and my vision was a little blur. It took me some time to adjust to the surrounding and it was nearly impossible for a human to have done that but surprising I did.

"This place stinks"

I saw the same beautiful man who talked to Jimin oppa on the phone. I knew he was my kidnapper but I just could not help admiring his beauty.

OMG!

I swear to god, this is the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

I mean just look at him, man.

I do not want to go home.

I am so happy here.

Is he planning to kill me?

Well, I do not think he needs to use a gun or anything.

His stare would be enough.

Ooooooooof!

If looks could kill.

Somebody help.

My hormones.

Oh my god!

"Who are you?" I asked Mr. Pretty Face.

"Kim Taehyung"

Why do I feel like I have heard that name before?

"Where am I?"

"This is the same basement where I had kept all my drugs before."

✺◟( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)◞✺

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: Kim Taehyung is so hot! <3<3<3)