Chapter 3: You're A Hostage

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Taehyung's POV 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I came home from office. I could not find Taehee anywhere, so just guessed that she must have been in my room. I hurried to my room, excited to meet her.

I entered my room and closed my eyes immediately as the sweet scent from the previous night hit my nostrils. Then, I saw the beautiful girl I had kept hostage.

"Still in my room?"

"Yup."

"Why? Go to some other room." I didn't really mean it.

"No, I do not wanna be alone." She looked upset.

I could not see her like that. I loved her cheerful nature. I loved how she was so unaffected by the situation.

How she was a hostage but acted as if she was a VIP. That was when I started to realise that Jimin must have treated her like a princess, she was. I, for some reason, felt jealous of Jimin.

How he had known Taehee all his life. I wished I had met her earlier. Maybe I and Jimin wouldn't have been enemies then.

"You do realise the fact that you live alone. Don't you?"

"Yes, that's because I have to. You see, dad died when I was young, mom needs to take care of Jungkook. He is still thirteen. And Jimin oppa is always busy. He says that I am an adult and I need to learn how to live alone, away from everyone else. I feel very lonely. But I have you now. I love your company."

"You're a hostage." I reminded her.

"Exactly. You should keep an eye on me. I might run away. Then you'll have no drugs and no hostage. You will be at loss. So, take my advice."

I nodded, pretending to be convinced by her explanation. But in reality, I never wanted her to leave. I took off extra clothes and got ready to take a bath.

I went inside the washroom. I could tell Taehee had taken bath as well. The entire washroom smelt like her.

It was very relaxing. I decided to use the bathtub. I spent about an hour in the washroom.

I needed a long and warm bath after a stressful day at work. Not to mention, I really loved the way my washroom had started to smell, like the new guest I had. Hostage, I mean.

After I was done, I opened the door. I noticed something falling inside the washroom from my room. I used my leg to stop whatever it was.

And then I saw it. I should have known. It was my new hostage.

Taehee must have been leaning against the door and when I opened it, she was about to fall backwards, in the washroom.

"Ummm....." She moaned in annoyance.

Wow!

She was sleeping here?

Then she moved away from my leg and curled up on the floor.

"Why are you lying on the floor." I pushed her with my foot in order to wake her up.

"I am tired" she said pushing my leg away from her.

"What is the bed for?" I asked lifting her up from the floor.

"You were in the washroom for too long. I wanted to make sure that you were okay." She said wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head on my shoulder.

She was still wearing my clothes. She looked like a meal in my sweater. She just had her underwear and my long sweater. I could have thrown her on the bed and done things but she looked tired.

"Are you wearing the same underwear?" I whispered.

I was not sure if she had already slept. I wanted to talk to her but didn't want to disturb her. I was being safe.

If she was awake she would have answered and if she was sleeping she would have ignored my question and I was not even disturbing her that way.

"I washed it when you left. You came home after 14 hours. That's more than enough for clothes to dry. I wore them 10 mins before you arrived." That made me think that I should have come earlier.

I placed her on the bed and we got inside the blanket. I just had my underwear. Taehee didn't give me time to wear anything.

I turned to the side and switched off the lights. The room was completely dark. I felt cold hands on my back, which made me shiver. I removed Taehee's hands and turned towards her.

"I am cold." I could make out that she had an adorable pout on her face.

"When are you not? Come." I said shaking my head and opening my arms for Taehee.

"Yay!" She attacked me.

"This girl."

"It's Taehee."

Both of us giggled and cuddled till we fell asleep.

o(〃^▽^〃)o

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: If I die tomorrow, arrest Kim Taehyung. <3<3<3)