Chapter 11: Can't Lose You

❃.✮:▹Taehee’s POV◃:✮.❃

I was on the sofa, watching the fishes in the mini aquarium. I was waiting for Taehyung to come home. That morning, he had told me that he was going on some mission and would return late.

The last time I had seen someone go on a mission, didn't end well. I didn't have a good feeling about it. Like, something bad was going to happen.

But, I wanted to think positive. So, I just removed all the negative thoughts from my head. My chin was resting on the sofa. The doorbell rang.

I jolted up from the sofa. I opened the door before anyone else could. It was Taehyung. But, he was completely covered in blood.

"T-Tae?"

I was shocked to see him like that. My hand and legs started to turn cold. I immediately held him. I took him to his room while a few maids followed us with first aid kits.

I sat him down on his bed and removed his shirt. I gasped and looked the other way. I covered my eyes. Tears started to flow unknowingly.

Taehyung was badly injured. A maid came to me and patted my back, trying to comfort me. While another maid was treating his wounds.

I heard him hiss in pain. I peeked at him and saw that the maid was being very gentle but it still hurt him a lot. He hissed again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET LOST FROM HERE!"

Nope! It was not Taehyung. It was me who shouted at the maid. Watching Taehyung in pain was hurting me as well. I was guilty for my actions.

But Taehyung was the only thing on my mind. Ever since he entered the house, he had not even said a single thing. That was upsetting me. But I thought of focusing on his wounds rather than my own emotions.

I snatched the first aid kit from the maid’s hands and started to treat Taehyung myself. The more he hissed the more my tears fell. At a point, it was hard for me to even see properly.

But then, Taehyung did something that was enough for me to know that he is not upset with me, he was just tired. He wiped my tears and started stroking my hair lazily.

I knew he was very tired. I removed his hand and laid him down on the bed. I continued treating him.

"Just sleep. I will finish this."

After treating Taehyung, I noticed that he had already fallen asleep. I covered him with a blanket carefully, making sure not to touch his wounds. I could not sleep with him.

He had a lot of cuts and even I had a broken arm. It was best for us to sleep in separate rooms. So, I went to the guest room.

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Taehyung's POV˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up late at night. I looked around and noticed that Taehee was not sleeping with me. I was unable to even greet her as I was exhausted and hurt.

I went to look for her. The first place I checked was the guest room. To my luck, she was in there.

I heard crying from inside the room. I slowly opened the door and saw that Taehee was curled up in a corner and was bawling her eyes out.

.・。.・゜✭・Taehee's POV.・✫・゜・。.

I was crying. I had hugged my knees. I heard the door opening and saw Taehyung entering the room.

Concern was evident on his face. He came running and sat near me.

"Taehee, what happened? Why are you crying?"

»»————> Flashback <————««

I was sitting in my room, studying for my exam that I had the next day. A loud manly scream was heard from the living room. I went down and saw dad, completely covered with blood.

He had come home after four days. And he had told us that he was going on a mission. Dad tried to stand up from the sofa and head towards god knows where.

But, he fell on the ground. The guards went to help him. They realised that he had fainted. He was hospitalized, immediately.

The treatment went for a week. But unfortunately, he couldn't make it. We came home. The house was very silent.

A few days later, Jimin came home drunk. He cried a lot. His cries echoed in my ear. I could never forget that night.

That was the first and the last time oppa cried so loudly. I didn't go to comfort him. I wanted to respect his privacy.

▼△▼△▼△▼△ End of Flashback ▼△▼△▼△▼△

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ Taehyung's POV ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"That is why Tae, going on a mission never ends well."

That incident must have traumatised Taehee. I tried to hold her arms and calm her down.

"I can't lose you. No way. Please."

Taehee went from being confident to sounding like she was pleading. She attacked me with a hug. She was careful not to hurt me.

She cried for another hour and slept in my arms. I laid her down on the bed and pulled the sheets over us. That day, we slept in the guest room.

But it made no difference. All that mattered was, Taehee beside me, in my arms.

(♥_♥)

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: I literally have an exam tomorrow and I'm writing this. Somebody plz kill me. <3<3<3)