Chapter 13: Water Leakage

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Taehyung's POV ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

I was in my car, driving home from office. I could not take it anymore. Taehee had gone cold.

Or maybe 'ignoring' would be the right thing to say. I wanted her to talk to me. I wanted her to hug me.

I wanted her to do everything that Areum did to me. Something felt different with Taehee. I didn't realise when a tear rolled from my eye. I abruptly applied the brakes.

That's it.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and called my secretary. He answered.

"Call Jimin to the mansion tomorrow. Taehee will go back. And they both will leave safe and sound."

I hung up before hearing a response. I threw my head on the stirring wheel. I closed my eyes and breathed out.

Then, I remembered something. I straightened my back and rummaged through my office bag.

Yes!

I will give this ring to Taehee.

I will tell her that she is going back tomorrow.

She need not worry anymore.

Maybe then she will be back to normal?

Of course she will.

I smiled to myself. I put the ring in my pocket and started the car. I drove home in full speed, wanting to be with Taehee as soon as possible and letting her know about the good news.

❃.✮:▹◃:✮.❃

I reached home at around 1600 hours. I ran inside. I saw two maids whispering to each other. Leah had a frown and Eun had a pout.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sir, Taehee has not eaten anything since afternoon." Leah said pointing at a covered plate.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing. She didn't even come out of your room."

"Did you try knocking?"

"Yes sir. A lot of times. But she is not answering."

"Did you go inside to check?"

"Sorry sir, you said not to invade her privacy. So, all we could do was knock."

"Good. Where did you say she was? My room?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay. Don't worry. Give me the food. I will feed her."

"Thank you sir. Thank you so much." Eun said happily.

Yup! That's typical Taehee effect for you.

I smiled to myself while going upstairs. I twisted the door knob. It was locked. I asked the guard to get me the spare keys. He came back after a few minutes.

"Sorry boss, but the guy who manages the keys said Taehee has already taken them from him."

I got confused. I handed the plate to the guard.

"I think now I'll have to climb the window."

"No, boss. Let me do that for you."

I nodded.

Oh wait!

What if she is naked?

I mean, why would that be?

But what if she is?

Or maybe she is in the washroom.

I stopped the guard.

"No need. I will go myself."

I went to the garden, followed by a few guards. I climbed the tree closest to my room's window. On reaching the same level, I jumped on my window.

Luckily, I grabbed the window pane. I pulled my lower body upwards and jumped inside my room. I looked around but could not see Taehee anywhere.

I heard water dripping in the washroom and assumed she was inside. I waited for her outside. While I was waiting, I changed into comfortable clothes.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It had been 30 minutes already. The dripping sound never stopped. There must have been a water leakage, was what I thought. I had had enough. I knocked on the washroom door. But, got no response.

"Taehee, come out. It's hella cold."

I waited for Taehee to reply. But again, was met with silence. I sighed and returned to the bed.

☆.。.:*.。.:*☆

30 minutes had passed again. I started banging on the door. Taehee was not replying.

But, I also couldn't hear any other sound coming from inside. At the end, I kicked the door open. The bathtub was filled with water to the brim and Taehee was inside it.

But that's not what surprised me. I was horrified to see the scene. There was blood dripping from Taehee's wrist.

The once white marble floor was now red with her blood. There was no water leakage. It was Taehee's blood.

I wanted to run to her. But, my legs were going the complete opposite. I was afraid of getting to know a fact I had never imagined of.

I took a few steps forward with shaky hands and legs. I felt something under my foot. I looked down.

It was a blade. I knelt down and took Taehee's hand in mine. I examined her wrist.

It looked like the wrist had approximately 15 - 20 deep strokes.

(。>‿‿<。 )

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n: IDK about you guys but I feel like I ended the chapter too abruptly. <3<3<3)