𝕺𝖓𝖊

[1]

[1]

I dream of you
almost every night

Hopefully
I won't wake up this time

Hopefully I won't wake up this time

-

Dion POV ♤

I was silently studying near the window in my room when suddenly there were pebbles thrown on my window. I emotionlessly looked down to see a cute little girl but she was puffing her cheeks and crossing her arms. She looked mad for some reason and beside her was that 9 year old brother, jeremy looking quite agitated.

My dull scarlet orbs locked on her bright (e/c) ones.

"Hello ? I've been calling you for a while now ! Do you want to come down and play with us ? We're playing hide and seek. It's more fun with more players !" The little girl said to me from below, with a huge eager smile and a hint of pink dusting her cheeks, strands of (h/c) hair were fluttering as the wind passed by.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and tried to grab her hand, eager to go back to playing already. "(Y/n) come on let's go already before the maid finds us. Plus this guy is a total freak why would you even want to play with him ?" So her name is (y/n)... Where have I heard that before ?

"Hush now jeremy, that's rude. I just wanna make more friends." Friends ? I want friends too. I want to play too. Jeremy scoffs "Do you like him or something ?" L-like ? Like me ?

She didn't answer, instead her face was tinted with a coat of red now. Jeremy's eyes widened upon realization. "You do like him !?" "So what if I do HUH ?" She shot back. She likes me.... but why ?

"Ew gross (y/n) you just met the freak." Oh that's right, I'm a freak. She wouldn't like me.

"He's not a freak you stupid monkey !" She defended. I'm not a freak ? She's the first person that stood up for me. My heart was furiously pounding not just beating anymore, I could even hear it.