𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

[12]

[12]

Night All Sleep
Is it beautiful
Your smile with the moonlight
Shine a dark night

Night All SleepIs it beautifulYour smile with the moonlightShine a dark night

-

Unfortunately two younger ones hardly had any time to react or do anything when the balcony door clicked and the handle turned as the doors opens to reveal the Pedalian siblings.

"See it's (Y/n) !" Sylvia exclaimed

"WAIT IT'S (Y/N) !?" Her and her brother exclaimed in unison.

"Uhmm" (Y/n) looked around for Dion but didn't see him anywhere. Before Sylvia and Cassis came in Dion was about to pull (Y/n) away with him but his hand slipped and that was the cause of this misunderstanding position Jeremy and (Y/n) were in.

"Why hello my dear friends !" (Y/n) quickly greeted them with a smile.

"(Y/n) I thought I saw you walk by !" Sylvia grabbed her friend by the shoulders and pulled her away from Jeremy, shielding her friend behind her protectively.

"What are you doing here ? How did you even get here ? And what were you doing with him !?" As Sylvia bombarded the poor girl with questions and keep pointing an accusing finger to jeremy for maybe hurting her best friend, her brother sensed an uneasy feeling coming from (Y/n).

'Damn it where'd Dion go !?' (Y/n) thought.

"(Y/n)" Cassis called.

"Huh ? What ?"

"Aren't you supposed to be at a tea party ?" He asked her, his eyes fiercely glaring at hers making her gulp.

"Yeah ! Aren't you supposed to be at madam Maria's tea party ?" Sylvia asked as well.

"HUH WHAT !? That crazy bitch invited you to a tea party !?" Jeremy yelled, joining in.

"Okay okay first of all !" The frustrated (Y/n) began. "Who goes to a damn tea party this late ?? Thats right ! No one. So the questions about tea parties are irrelevant, it obviously ended hours ago."