𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

[14]

[14]

Like that star, I’ll be by your side
Like the moon, will you shine on me?

Like that star, I’ll be by your sideLike the moon, will you shine on me?

-

"Morningggg" (Y/n) greeted excitedly as she entered the dining room and took a seat on a chair. Sniffing around for the delicious scent of food, (Y/n) found Dion cooking breakfast in the small kitchen.

She stood behind the door frame, getting a peek at Dion in front of the stove making an omelet. Beside him on the counter were neatly chopped vegetables, presumably fillings for the omelet.

Dion already knew (y/n) was behind the doorframe, so he smirked to himself as he took some of the vegetables and dropped them in the pan. He skillfully flipped the omelet over and put it on a plate causing (y/n) to gasp as her eyes sparkled in amazement. Dion chuckled at her reaction.

"(Y/n)" he called.

She bit her lip and tiptoed her way to Dion, hugging his waist from behind. He turned around to look at her, not pulling away from the hug with the omelet on a plate in one hand and a wooden spatula  in the other hand.

"Gimme gimme gimme" (Y/n) pleaded while holding her hands out. Instead of the plate, Dion put the wooden spatula on her hand making her scrunch her brows in confusion.

"I told you yesterday that I would teach you how to cook. Now come on." (Y/n) grimaced at the thought of cooking

(Y/n) Veritium has tried cooking a few times but none of those ever end well resulting in her parents forbiding her from even being near the kitchens, they only have 10, (Y/n) already wrecked 3 of them and now they can't risk their daughter burning or exploding another one since God knows what other ways she could wreck the kitchen with. But Dion, he already knows how to cook. He learned it all by himself, trying this and that. It came in pretty handy for when he has a mission and had to stay somewhere without anyone cooking for him.