𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

[5]

[5]

Night should never bring sleep
With its dreaming, sweet dreaming

So help me, may I never see the sight of you

-

An idea came to Fontaine. A sly idea. He smirked and sat on her chair.

The guests stayed quiet. Some were curious of where this is going and some was just shocked by what was happening before their eyes.

"Oh but where will you sit (y/n) ?"

"It's fine I'll just stand here. Don't worry." She smiled sweetly

"No no you're a guest. You shouldn't stand. Come sit here." He said patting his lap with a smirk.

'This mother fucker. HAAAAHHHH !!! RELAX (Y/N) ! You can do this ! Calm down and control yourself. Don't murder the oldest child at his own house in front of his own family !' (Y/n) was in the verge of screaming curses and murdering that despicable, shameless man with the new gun she brought under her dress.

"I really don't mind standing." She replied.

"Aww it's okay I don't mind you sitting with me either."

'MOTHERFUCKER YOU MEAN SITTING ON YOU DIRTY LITTLE SHIT.'

Sighing in defeat she gave up and just do it this once. She hesitantly sat on one of Fontaine's lap. Fontaine's smirk grew as he fantasizes dirty things. (-_-) good thing he didn't do anything.

An awkward, dreadful silence enveloped the whole room in its awkward vibe. Everyone else went dead silent. No one said anything and just kept drinking tea and eating but mostly trying to avoid eye contact with the uncomfortable girl on Fontaine's lap knowing they can't do anything about it because Fontaine is the oldest child.

'Damn are these people just gonna avoid me now- Wait I why does it feel like my butterfly is around here somewhere ? Hmm maybe it got lost. That's odd. I'll try to summon it and maybeeee just maybeee I can hopefully get out of this situation.'