𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

[9]

[9]

Bad little boy
That's what you're acting like
I really don't buy
That you're that kind of guy

Bad little boyThat's what you're acting likeI really don't buyThat you're that kind of guy

-

Without wasting time, he put one hand behind her head and pressed their lips together. (Y/n) for a moment was even too shocked and flustered by his actions to give some kind smart ass remark. It took her a while to process things and kiss him back.

They basked in the warmth of each other's lips for a few minutes before they broke it off for some air.

'Her lips tasted like strawberries'

*gasp* 'His lips even tasted like strawberries'

They both thought at the same time, they stared at each other in the eyes before (y/n) unexpectedly gave Dion a quick peck in the lips causing his eyes to widen immediately. "You tasted like strawberries, mr strawberry." She flashed him a playful smile.

When Dion leaned in to get another kiss, (Y/n) pulled her head away just as their lips brushed together slightly. "So what do you think of my super awesome pretty paper crown reward ? You were very touched weren't you ?" She smiled innocently while not so secretly teasing him.

"You're teasing me again. I don't like it." Dion stated making (y/n) gasp. "You don't like my crown ?" She asked him with her already glassy eyes. She really did feel hurt when Dion said he didn't like it though what he meant was he didn't like how she was teasing him but she didn't get that part.

"No that's not what I mean I really like the crown." Dion tensed up. (Y/n)'s sad figure was immediately replaced by a big childish grin. "You do ?" She excitedly asked. "Yes, I really love it." Dion said while trying to take this chance to lean in for another kiss again. (Y/n) only stared at him curiously while pulling her head back little by little to be barely noticed by Dion.