𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

[13]

[13]

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Take my hands nowYou are the cause of my euphoria

-

"To our new home"

"Okay but where ?" (Y/n) asked.

"It's in a forest not that far from here, we can take a horse." Dion stated. He took her hand in his once again which never fails to make a smile grace her pretty lips, that was until she realized he said forest. One of the girl's biggest fear, going into a forest late at night.

Her eyes widened and she froze in place thinking about her worst nightmare becoming true. Imagine living under tree branches, using leaves as a blanket and clothes, getting eaten by wild animals or even worse having to eat bugs. All those possibilities made the girl shiver just thinking about it.

'I have to be strong. I can do this. I can live in a forest. I mean it can't be that bad right ? I get to be with Dion too so I can do this ! I will do it even if I have to eat... bugs ewwwwww. Nope nope I can't do this. I'm not doing this. No wait Yes I am ! I will... but the bugs ewewweww. It can't be that bad right. I never tasted one my whole life so I can't really judge. Maybe they actually taste good. But ewwww.'

"Hey ! Hey (y/n) are you okay ?" Dion asked the girl in worry. She might not have realized but (y/n) has been gagging this whole time just at the thought of eating bugs.

"Dion I don't wanna eat bugs..." She blurted out.

"Eat what now ?"

"Eat bugs...?"

"Why would you eat bugs ?" He furrowed his eyebrows in question.

"Because we're gonna live in the forest under a fort made out of tree branches and using a big leaf as a blanket and eat bugs... and blegh" She said in disgust.