2

Tomorrow was today, and I was cooking breakfast for Natalie and me. She is going to have to go to therapy. I've been thinking about it all night. It wouldn't hurt for her to get help from someone else instead of her uncle, who can barely keep it together with his damn self.

"Hey, love, clear the table real quick," I slightly yelled out. I made our plates and walked over to the table that was set perfectly. My sister was a great mother, and it will be hard to fill her shoes as my nieces' new guardian. We've never known her father, and we tried different spells, but each one confirmed he died. Of course, he was only a hookup, but he needed to know he helped create a future witch.

"Mm delicious," Natalie said with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"So school or no school," I asked, and her head tilted, and she thought about it. I decided to take the day off from college and sit at home looking through spellbooks.

"I wanna go to school," she yelled.

"Are you sure-," she nodded her head. " if you ever want to leave early, have the school call me, and I will be there faster than your future familiar," I stated, and she got up and went to her new room to get ready. I finished my plate and went to go clean the dishes.

Time went by, and I dropped Natalie off at school, and I was heading back home. I have been thinking a lot about restarting my practice. I want to make sure Natalie has a good teacher as we a someone to protect her but to do that, I will need to gain an enormous power level which should be in one of the spells in my sister's books. When I arrived home, Mephisto was standing on my porch. He wasn't in his suit. He was in regular tight clothing.

I got out of my car and walked towards him.

"Hey, what are you doing here," I asked.

"I need my powers back; there is a city being attacked by Modaks minions," he said, and I looked at him as if he was fucking stupid.

"There are other hero's" I started, walking past him into my house. He walked right in after me, and I rolled my eyes.

"There are no heroes fast enough to stop them," he said, sounding cocky.

"I'm tempted to take what's left so you can be human like the rest of the world; being able to save someone fast doesn't mean you are the best hero. Stoping the villains for good makes you a hero," I yelled as I went upstairs to my room to change. He followed me again, and I was getting annoyed.

"Listen, last night was a moment of weakness, and I just needed a few hours without them, but I need to get back out there," he stated while walking up the stairs.

I took my shirt off and went to my closet to find something to put on. He walked into my room and stood there looking for me. I walked out of the closet holding a long sweater, and he looked over at me.

"You need therapy."

He threw his hands up angrily. He was about to say something else, but I walked out of my room to my bathroom.

"Just reverse the spell, and I'll be on my merry way" he is a pain in the ass, and I need to shower. He walked up to the bathroom doorway, and I stopped him because now I was just in boxers.

"Fine" I reversed the spell, and he was blown back a little. He got up and fixed himself.

"Thank you," he said, speeding out the door, and I was finally left alone. I took an excellent shower, cleansing myself of that guy's negative energy.

I put a dried myself off before I could put anything on. Mephisto shows back up full suit through my window.

"Okay, you can take it back."

He then realized that I was fully naked and turned around quickly.

"What do you mean I can take it back? This is not going to be a thing where I will continuously take and give you your powers, either have them or don't," I said as I put a towel over my very naked body, and he turned around.

"I just needed them to stop the villain," he stated, taking off his mask. His smile was sexy, but still, I'm not doing this.

"Keep your powers, be a hero for the world who could blink twice and turn on you" I walked out of the bathroom to go change in my room with the door closed. I finished getting dressed and opened my door. Mephisto stood there still, waiting for me to take his powers away or at least dampen them. "No,"

"Then I'm not leaving until you do," he said.

"Cool, I was going to study some spells. Make yourself at home" I grabbed one of the spell books to fix my window he broke. He watched as I chanted, and the shards of glass went back into place.

"Wow," he said behind me.

"If you're gonna be here, you're gonna need to change because that suit is horrendous," I stated. Nope. He then goes into my room, and I follow him to ensure he doesn't break another window. He started to take off his suit, and I think he had on some compression shirt and pants underneath. He started taking it off, and all I saw were outlines of his back muscles, and when it got to him pulling off, he was just in boxers, which is great because I couldn't handle anything else. He was a lovely shade of dark chocolate, and I just wanted to touch him, but then I remembered how annoying he was and walked away.

I had all my family's spell books in one sitting for the first time in forever. A different person created each genre, but the only person to figure out how to amplify our magic was The Sapphire Witch, usually the woman with the most powerful gifts to bestow the witch's crown, but it wouldn't hurt trying.

I found the spell, and I got everything set up, and Mephisto came down the stairs in my clothes, and he looked even hotter in my clothes than I do. I started to cast the spell drawing my energy from the ancestral magic from the spellbooks. I began to float from the ground, and I felt my body filled with constant power and knowledge. After chanting, I drifted back to the ground and ran to a mirror. I now have the blue crown, which means I have successfully been accepted as The Sapphire Witch.

"Now, you can become a superhero," a pain in the ass said. I looked at him and laughed.

"Listen, I give it to You for being a black superhero and all and going out there to fight for people who wished you didn't belong here, but I did this for my niece and my family; the blue witch isn't a hero; it's a right of passage to protect our family and the ancestral energy that's about to die out because it's just me and my niece left" Mephisto was upset about what I said, and I shrugged him off. "Also, my name is Kai, you never seemed to ask, but I thought I tell you anyways."

"Floyd Dwayne," he said, and now I felt like it was illegal to know his real name.    

"Floyd, nice name; it just rolls off the tongue," I said.