7

"By earth, fire, water, air, and spirit set the stone, reverse time, bring back what once was mine," Sophie chanted. Her magic has grown, allowing her to pull things from the past from specific moments. A ball of energy appeared, spewing out an old stuffed animal. Sophie cheered.

Everyone has grown so much with their magic. Hunter has been terrorizing the city of miyor with his wolf, now that he is a superhero. I was ultimately against anyone becoming a superhero, but Hunter went behind my back anyway and helped create real change. This city has been a safe zone for witches from all over. He has built his super team. Rhea has worked with other witches who possess elemental gifts to help fix the climate crisis. Maddie went with her dream of becoming a therapist, but instead of a face-to-face experience, she created a space between the subconscious and conscious mind to help those who struggle with PTSD and other major mental problems. She became a highly recommended spiritual therapist.

The rest of the coven continued to study and practice their magic. They haven't chosen their path, but soon they will, and whatever they choose, they will have me there to support them through it.

I had added magic combat to our training just in case we found ourselves in a fight against a supervillain. Even though there hasn't been a Villan in this city for a while, i have this sickening feeling something is about to happen, and it will require everything that we got.

Sophie and i headed to the kitchen to grab a bit to eat. We sat at the table with a plate of the lunch i made earlier. Miricle and Love came to join us. They have become quite the magical duo, with Love being a living spellbook and Myles ability to recreate energy they have unstoppable.

"I created a spell that would allow me to turn anything into a weapon of my choice, and with Miracles magic, we were able to add an element to the weapon" see unstoppable. We continued to talk about our days and what we had done, but then ut of the blue, we fell were all hit with this intense pain.

"help," a whispered said. I grabbed Miracle, Love, and Sophie and took us to where we needed to be. We arrived in an abandoned building. I looked around to see who was there. We walked around a bit until i heard sounds of something swinging. We followed it to find Patty hanging from a chain. His throat was sliced open. Miracle used her magic to get him down. I ran towards him. I held him in my lap and cried. There was a burn mark on his arm. It was in the shape of a pentagram with an x crossing through it. I looked towards the others, who were also in tears.

The rest of the coven began to show up. They all started to surround us, mourning the death of patty. Fear filled my body, and I knew they could feel it.

"Kai, what's going on," Love asked.

"A WitchHunt," I spoke. They looked at one another and towards me. This wasn't the first time i saw this symbol. It was the same symbol used with the villains who killed my sister. I picked up Pattys' body bridal style. Hunters wolf made a portal before turning back into a dog. We all walked through. We found ourselves in the middle of the woods. I laid Pattys' body down. Rhea surrounded his body with timber. "join hands," i said.

We connected hands. We set the wood on fire, allowing pattys' spirit to get to the ancestral realm. The flames went from a bright red to a blazing blue. Tears fell from my eyes. Memories of my past filled my brain. I took a deep breath in and let out a scream. The coven joined me. The winds picked up, causing clouds to become grey and trees to sway aggressively. The fire grew higher. White birds flew around it showing that my sister was there. They were accepting Patty into the realm.

Our screams stopped, and the fire died down. The sky started to clear up. We stood there looking at the ashes that were left. My eyes traveled towards everyone. Miracle walked towards it and waved her hand. From the ashes, she created a necklace that she put around my neck. I now knew the feeling of losing a child. I will not lose another.

My magic was with someone else, and it was finally time to become whole. I disappeared to Jacksonville, Flordia. I stood in front of a school building. A familiar figure walked out and stood at the entrance with another person. They looked over to me, and there was Floyd. We made eye contact. At first, he was confused; then, his hand went towards his head. The transition back to his former life wasn't going to be easy since the spell had been active for years. My magic left him and entered me. I took a deep breath in and felt as if i was going to explode into energy. I could feel my crown burn bright. I looked over to Floyd one last time and left. The more power i possess, the stronger my coven gets. I left Floyd there and rejoined my coven at home.

They sat in the dining room with gloomy faces. They turned to me and saw the crown i wore.

"We are dealing with a witch hunt, and they will stop at nothing until we are dead, i believe we should return the favor," I stated. "Hunter, i know you don't believe in taking a li-"

"They killed Patty; Patty never chose violence, and Witch Hunters  killed him; they will pay." He said with anger in his voice. I looked around, and everyone agreed.

"These aren't regular witch hunters; they have powers of their own and will use that to their advantage, But what they don't know is i have the spell to take it away; it needs to be tweaked; we can use it on many people at the same time, Love can you help me with that."

"Yes," Love answered.

"I'll also help," Geo added.

"We are not a superhero or Supervillain, We are a coven, and we will get justice," I spoke. Blue crown found its way onto everyone's heads, We are the Sapphire coven, and we want blood.