9

"Superpowered witch hunters exist," Floyd asked in shock. His hands slid across his face trying to wrap his mind around the fact that he could lose me again to these with hunters, but I've reassured him multiple times they won't be to lay a hand on me with having their arms torn off. I'm stronger than i was the day i sent him away and mastered a lot of spells with my coven. Floyd stood up and laid on top of me.

"What are you doing," I asked, holding back my laughter.

"You're not leaving this house," He said, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I disappeared from his arms and stood behind him. he looked around with a confused expression until he turned around.

"My magic is stronger, and I'm able to control my emotion more," I said. I lifted my hand and levitated Floyd. I let him back down and sat next to him. "I know you are still worried, either way, they are coming after my coven, and i can't let them kill anyone else in my coven, plus we are in this together" i gabbed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Mephisto and the Sapphire Witch," Floyd said. "Our kids will have interesting parents," He said. I looked up at him, and he smiled. "Kai, i don't see myself without; even if you send me away again, i will fight to remember you; I love you,"

"I love you too, Floyd" He placed his hand on my face, leaning forward, placing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, and the vision that i had years ago had changed into a wedding.

"So the question, if your coven can feel when you're in emotional distress could also feel" I hit Floyds' arm. "What, it's an actual question."

"No, they can not," I said, laughing. Floyd grabbed me by my waist and used his super strength to put me on his lap. His hands slid into my jeans. Caressing my rear as he kisses my neck. Before we could do anything else, Hunter walked in. 

"Hey, we may have some more info on the witch hunt- sorry, I'll come back," Hunter said, exiting the room. I looked down and looked down at Floyd.

"Can it wait? I haven't had sex in so long," He said, and i laughed. "I'm serious; there was no one Jacksonville for me to be with."

"I promise tonight you will have my full attention, but right now, any new info on these Hunters will get us a step closer to stopping them, " I got up from his lap and stood in front of him."So, either come to join us downstairs or stay here and hide that," I said, pointing at his very noticeable boner. 

Floyd grabbed the nearest pillow and put it over his lap. I turned around and headed out of the room. I walked down the stairs to join everyone. Miracle laid in Love's lap, confirming what i already knew. Lesbians. 

"The witch hunters are not just after us; they are after all the covens in Miyor County," Geo said. There were reports of missing people from the witch community on the table. Each person had the same symbol on their bodies. Floyd came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulders.

"How many hunters are out there?" Floyd asked. We looked at one another, not knowing the answer to the question. "If they are killing withes at this rate, there would have to be a whole group of them," Floyd added.

"Humans are also helping them out." Sophie also added. "Which breaks our treaty agreement."

"Are we at war?" Maddie asked. Humans and superpowered witch hunters working together to kill us off make this war against witches, and we are outnumbered. 

"Floyd, we're going to need heroes and lots of them," I said. Floyd nodded and flew out the front door as Myles walked in. 

"What's going on," He asked. 

"A war, and we're losing," i stated. "Bean and Hunter, i need you to go and gather as many witches here; we have to warn them about this," I asked, and bean nodded.  She disappeared within the light, which left me, Geo, Miracle, Love, Myles, Sophie, Rhea, and Maddie to create a plan. 

We relocated witches who wanted no part in this war throughout the day in other states and realms of their choice. Those who stayed got with Myles to see what they could contribute. I focused on drawing energy from the ancestral domain to create a force field over the house. Beans' power came in handy; all the witches of Miyor have been notified and helped. Now we were waiting for Floyd to come back with an update. 

The elemental witches practiced their offensive magic in the backyard, creating a training field for some of the other witches who wanted to train along with them. Geo meditated, he went to join his spiritual body in the spiritual plane. He tried to get more answers on the witch hunters.

Love opened the door, and i saw Floyd in the doorway. He was injured. I ran towards him look at his wounds.

"I'm okay, babe," He said, pulling me into a hug. 

"Wait, what happened to the heroes," I asked.

"They are working with the hunters; the heroes that were here before the witches came joined the witch hunters," Floyd said in a defeated voice. The one heroes of Miyor are now Villians waging war on witches.

I helped Floyd into the living room and healed his wounds. He looked into the distance. I could tell he wasn't present. Something else happened.

"My sister joined them," He said. My body froze. The same woman who tried protecting my niece is out to kill me. Floyd looked up at me, and tears fell from his eyes. He took a deep breath in and pulled me into a hug. "It was She killed your niece. "Anger began to build up inside me. I stepped away from Floyd and looked straight at him.

"Why kill a child? , why not me," i asked.

"Because of your sister, she was taking powers of villains, and one of those villains was her boyfriend, which you killed that night," He explained. Geo shot up and looked towards all the witches and me. It felt like fire was in my veins. 

"They created a virus." 

I then blacked out.