4

"So......." Floyd said. He was flying above, and I just looked lustfully at him. I began to chant and floated up towards him. We started to kiss in the air. My phone then began to ring, and we both flew back to the bed.

I grabbed my phone and saw it was a friend calling.

"Hey, kai, did you forget you went to college," He said, and honestly, so much has been happening for me to even think about college.

"Yes," Floyd started snickering, and I hit him with a pillow.

"Is that a man with you, finally? You are getting some; honestly, I thought you were one of those who chose celibacy," My friend continued. Floyd was laughing the whole, and I have never felt more embarrassed.

"I'm about to hang up," I said. They went on and talked about what I'd missed. I don't think I will go back to school anytime soon. I like taking care of my niece and my very obnoxious superhero boyfriend.

We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone. I put my phone down on my nightstand, and Floyd got on top of me.

"What are you doing tonight," he asked.

"The usual, cast a spell, cook dinner, and put Natalie to bed," I answered. My life sounds boring but like it's not at the same time.

"Cancel all your plans; I'm taking you out for dinner," he said and kissed me.

"What about Natalie," I asked because she is still my responsibility, and I'm not leaving her here alone.

"My sister loves children."

I thought about it for a moment, and a part of me wanted to say no because I don't trust strangers, but it's Floyd's sister. She must be the opposite of Floyd.

"Okay, under one condition," I said.

Floyd looked down at me and smiled.

"Which is" he moved down closer to me. He was closing the gap between us, then started to kiss my neck.

"She stays the night with you sister," Floyd stopped for a second and hopped up. I looked at him crazy, and he grabbed his phone. "What are you doing" I began to laugh.

"I about to call my sister," he said with a serious face. He put the phone to his ear and waited a moment for her to pick it up. When she did, he started to offer her two hundred dollars to each my niece for one night. She began to question why he needed her to watch a Little random girl until he told her who I was. She immediately accepted, and Floyd hung up.

"The things we're going to do tonight," he said, climbing on top of me and kissing me.

I'm in love with a superhero. That thought filled my head. I felt this warm feeling grow instead of me more and more as Floyd and I continued to kiss. I thought we floated up. We were now entirely in the air. We stopped for a moment and realized that we were no longer on the bed.

"We're the most powerful couple to exist," Floyd said softly. We came back down to the bed, and Floyd flew out the window to get ready for dinner tonight, and I had to get Natalie ready. I went to Natalie's room, and she was already packed.

"You heard everything, huh," I asked.

"Yes," she answered, trying to look innocent. I sighed and grabbed her bag. A random phasing sound could be heard behind me, and I turned around and saw a woman walking through.

"Hey, I'm Floyd's sister," she said. She grabbed my hand, and I felt my stomach sink. It was this intense feeling when she held my hand. I moved my hand back quickly, and she gave me a weird look.

"I'm Kai," I tried to play it off, but I know it looked like I was being a bitch. I mentally face palmed myself, and Natalie came to the rescue.

They said their hellos, and then they were off. That feeling stuck with me for a while until I took a shower, and I felt rejuvenated. I got some clothes out to see what I wanted to wear tonight.

"Do I want to be Arianna grande dangerous women or Arianna grande thank you, next? "I was in the mirror trying to decide which outfit would be perfect for tonight. "Dangerous women it is."

I got the outfit on, and I look like a whole meal. Everything fit so nicely, and my sapphire crown decided to show up, making me look even hotter. I have been getting better with my new magic. I picked up my phone with energy manipulation, which I learned two days ago.

I learned about runes and set them everywhere in my home. I was creating a place where Natalie and I could use our gifts.

I got a text on my phone to come outside. I grabbed my shoes and walked out, locking the door before leaving. I saw Floyd outside beside a black Rolls Royce. I was speechless.

I hit the jackpot. I walked up to the car, and Floyd opened the door for me. I got in getting situated, and he closed the door. He gets in and gives me a quick kiss.

"So where are we going for dinner," I asked and looked at myself and smiled. He closed his door and started the car. He began driving.

It was a bit of a drive, but we finally made it to our destination. We were at a restaurant called La Luna. We went inside, and it was gorgeous. Some lights represented stars, and the whole place was empty.

"I paid them a little extra to close up early so that it could be the two of us" I looked around in awe. I turned around and looked at Floyd. He saw by the look in my eyes that I wanted to kiss him. He came closer to me, grabbed me by my waist, and kissed me.

It felt like I was in a movie; I was the main character in a romantic scene where I got everything I wanted. We sat down at a table, and our waiter came. I order their signature pasta, and Floyd orders a medium-rare steak. Floyd also ordered a bottle of wine.

The night went as planned, and we were now dancing slowly to the music in the background. Tonight was excellent, and I'm hoping later will be even better. I got that same feeling from earlier, but it was more robust.

"Are you okay?"Floyd asked. It felt like someone took a knife and gutted me.

Whisper started. It was all incoherent, but it got louder and louder. Until I finally understood it.

You're the last.

Everything stopped, and Floyd got a call. He picked it up, and his face began to change slowly. He then looked towards me.

"Send me the address," he said to the person on the phone. He didn't say anything at first. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. He got up off the ground and picked me up bridal style. We flew out of the restaurant quickly to a hospital.

"Babe, I'm okay; I think it's a warning. We need to go home and get Natali-" I was cut off when Floyd's sister walked up all bloodied and bruised. When she saw me, she had this apologetic look on her face.

Time started to slow down, and everything wasn't making sense.

"I'm so sorry, i tried to protect her, but they were too strong, they kept asking for Mephisto, and I tried to tell them I didn't know him, but they had pictures of you and Natalie with him," she started to explain what happened and I could feel Floyd shrinking. "They thought it was his daughter. They killed her
of me"

You are the last. That's all I heard. I dropped to my knees and let out a scream. Everything around flew outward. The lights began to flicker, and I started to shake uncontrollably.

Floyd's sister put her hand on my back to help me calm down, and I started to have images fly through my mind of what happened. I knew exactly what they looked like and the symbol they wore. I felt hatred. I felt rage. I felt like fire. I got up and went for the exit.

"I'm killing them all."