Chapter 1 - Yuuki Kagurazaka

Title = That Time I Travelled as a Demon Lord: Tenma war

Chapter 1.

Now then...

Let's go to war, shall we?

Ah?

"Why the hell is this story skipped the whole 'chArAcTEr deVElOPmENnt' thingy to the final boss fight now?"

you might ask?

Well that's probably because you didn't read the first AND second books, You DUM DUM!

But well, I'll give you a brief summary of the whole story anyway....

1. I f#cking reincarnated.

2. I became overpowered.

3. I got nerfed.

4. I died.

5. I evolved.

6. I tried to find my way back.

7. Surprise surprise, I teleported to another fanfiction of anime series.

8. Looks like my girlfriend also died and reincarnated.

9. We meet again.

10. Shits happen, and now we're going to war.

Did that make any sense???

Maa~ doesn't matter if It's not to you.

Western Saint's Church, Jura Tempest Federation, and the Hidden Void has formed an alliance.

But....

Yuuki Subjugation Raid, has failed.

Yuuki escaped.

But taking advantage of what we could, we reestablished the Freedom Association in our favor.

Thanks to our efforts in removing Yuuki and his observers, the transition was smooth.

In the end, a single templar was left in each branch, and thus a new control system was created with the Western Saint's Church at the head.

And the Church beginning changing its language and structure to more of a "spirit worship."

Then there's the Free Arbitration Committee.

A new organization Freedom Association and the Western Saints created.

Unlike the International Council, I mean-which operates by electing delegates, the Committee-Free Arbitration Committee is composed of Freedom Association guild masters.

Once it was established it became a method for countries to negotiate on neutral grounds.

Sakaguchi Hinata was appointed as the first Committee Chair.

And since the Church and Templars refused to run for this office, her appointment was rather welcoming.

Furthermore, according to the information the templars collected, there were no visible dissenters at the moment at the branches.

I mean, we demon lords tend to operate behind the scenes, but there's a surprising lack of opposition even when we act openly.

But right now, though...

Silver Knight Alrose.

Introducing himself as a servant of the Platinum Devil Leon Cromwell, he handed Rimuru a letter.