Chapter 9 - Nostalgia

Karma Uzumaki's POV

Even though Raphael "stabilized" My core, I still find it quite disadvantaging.

I have lost at least 1/4 resistances and skill cores from my nucleic heart.

But fortunately, my newly obtained ultimate enables me to fix those issues.

One of the choices is to combine my nucleic heart with a demon lord seed once more.

But that'll leave me penetrable with no skills intact as a payment for fighting this world's rules.

Even though Voice of The World would bring a priority to give me skills again afterwards, it can't compensate against all the Ultimates as it limited only to normal to uniques.

A true dragon should be neutral after all.

But somehow, it's all legit and fine when I was a demon and decided to fuse myself with a true dragon's core.

Voice of the world just doesn't make any sense...

So, the only choices I got, is the second choice, which is to officially announced, AND became a True dragon myself.

I was fine with that, but you know what's not "fine"?

It is the fact that I can't change my ability to shape shift apart from attaining humanoid form and dragon form.

No that was not the "not fine" I want to talk about.

It is, this BABY-LIKE PINK SCALES IN MY DRAGON FORM THAT SHINES BRIGHTLY IN NEON LIGHT AND THIS STUPIDLY OVERGROWN PINK HAIR I CAN'T GET RID OFF!!

ARE YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW!?

DO I LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU!?

I THOUGHT YOU ONLY DEAL WITH SKILLS AND SOULS, OH "MIGHTY" VoIcE oF ThE WOrLD.

I WILL ACTUALLY FIND A WAY TO BLEEP* YOU UP ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU BLEEP* BITC-

-Please stand by-

I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have made you saw- I mean read that.

I mean, I really hated it when someone messes with my body, since my hair is now pi- I mean, uhh... ah! Magenta, yes, magenta.

At least I could darken it a little...

Now I want my <Permanent Hair Dye> back.

Naruko-in-charge didn't get them, unfortunately.

Calming my self down upon my "extra evolution" in my dungeon laboratory, the white door burst out open.

In front of my door now, is the embodiment of pride himself.

「What the f#ck do you want, Guy? 」

I stated that not bothering to look at him, and continues my hand on tinkering on the eyeballs on the specimen glass.

I mean... I'm sure Kaguya told you to wait a little bit in the room, so why are you barging into here without even knocking?

「How cold, is this how you treat a guests here? 」

He responded with somehow a smirk.

「Not when the guest was an actual person and not a shadow clone that'll leave all the treats I gave you once it poof'd out, no.

Unless you're here for other matters? 」

Getting up from my chair, I rolled my eyeballs lazily to the Red Primodial who's currently strolling around the white laboratory in amused expression.