Chapter 4 - Progress

Karma Uzumaki's POV

Things were not doing great.

With azathoth, I am trying to link myself to my other half in the narukoverse.

It was not successful.

Rather, I don't there's no chance of me getting him back.

I can't find him anywhere.

Mind me, I don't have a high intelligent AI inside my head like rimuru does.

Every day I tried to reach my other half, and failed.

Maa~ maybe there's something goin on, maybe he's fighting kaguya, maybe he somehow finished everything with a happy ending and had a family in naruko world instead, I'm not going to be surprised.

But the thing is... having summoned by a shinigami should've put Mr. half on 4th great ninja war by orochimaru or kabuto.

Ima go ahead and plagiarize kumoko and call him "naruko-in-charge".

Yet, it has been a year, and there's no signs of naruko-in-charge coming back anymore.

Maa~ I'm still invincible like this so I guess it's fine.

Yup, totally fine.

Now...

As I said before (didn't really said it, but who cares anyway) , author decided to time skipped this book for a year.

《1 year progress》

Here's our progress.

I "trimmed" my garden.

Okay, that was not a really good explanation.

After a discussion we had with the mistress from sarion and king gazel from dwargon, rimuru purpose a project to build a road from sarion to tempest.

Maa~ it has been going pretty smoothly.

Towards the Dwarf Kingdom we set up another railroad,

And half-way along it, we built a few inns.

Those later developed into a town.

That town benefited greatly from the various engineering projects and became rather prosperous.

And because it's close to a river, it's a good place for people to come and rest.

That town, by the way, will later develop to be a central station district.

And yeah, we were wary of the empire's invasion.

The fact that we so quickly built the roads and railroads actually helped rimuru solidify dominance over Jura Forest entirely.

Each tribe pledged their loyalty, and their young joined Geld's corps.

I helped naming the younger generations since rimuru labelled it as too much work.

Thanks to the roads we established, a solid trade network of food and goods.

In fact, we may have created as efficient a system as the one back in my previous world.