Chapter 12 - Seraph's container

「You guys, we changed our minds. That Bow user nee-chan, is our prey-dattebayo!」

The Dragonoid duo, Child Kijin, Otherworlders children and venom fought two figures with angel's attribute.

Starting the fight, Shuuto thrown a hiraishin kunai at the seraphim and Human's direction.

Of course, it's a piece of cake to dodge, which Mai Furuki took that very predictable actions.

As such, Shuuto grinned in mischief.

Flash*

Cloning himself to the Three-pronged Kunai, Shuuto delivered a round house kick at the doll-like bow user.

Again, Mai Furuki dodges in a short teleport.

'They're pretty strong for children... I should go back to my missions for now'

Ending her thoughts, she prepared Magicules to teleport at the Arios who's a little bit far away, before planning to take him back to the Empire.

But to her surprise, she can't access her Magicules.

Looking up, a barrier was casted.

Anti-Magic barrier.

The perpetrator was the child Kijin in her Miko clothes clapping her hands in hand signs that's looks very different from the elf's hand casting.

Casting a long-range teleportation with 『Traveler』 is not an option anymore.

Therefore, Mai furuki decided to use an alternative.

The Chakra-based techniques she acquired through Yuuki.

Yes, you can use Chakra to activate skills too.

But in this case, as someone new, she doesn't have a large chakra reserve as Yuuki do.

Therefore, the only thing 『Traveler』 can do, is a short-range teleport, or she could teleport back herself by force while having the chances for the seraphim inside her to run out of control due to exhaustion.

'I can't go home like this... There's no other way it seems, I need to kill these guys!'

And so, she reached a conclusion.

『Hijutsu: Chakra-based Anti-Magic Area!』

The purple haired Kijin exclaimed her technique.

It is the Jutsu only she able to use, developed by none other than herself.

The Jutsu let the user casted anti-magic area while using Chakra as payment.

Mai took out her bow as she sniped arrows at Daisuke's and Eiko's direction.

But to her surprise, it wasn't only her who has the ability to teleport disregarding the previous kid with platinum blue hair.

Red and Purple flashed as the team reappeared at Shuuto's side.

Confirming the enemies' ability, Mai shot arrows at them again repeatedly this time.

But that soon turned down by the crystals shield from Eiko.

「Don't get to surprised now, We're just getting started-dattebayo!」

Shuuto jumped High.

On his hands, is a group of three-pronged kunais.