Chapter 1

Ms. Bustier had booked a trip for her class to spend a few days out, before the end of the school year. They were booked into a middle, two leveled house with a bar, a playroom, a large dining room, restrooms and shower rooms. Of course, the house had a garden on the outside with a playground, which was meant for kids, but a few of them used it too, for a little refresh of memories – Or really just for fun.  

In the evening after the diner, all students were in their groups in the room hanging around together.

In one room were Alix, Juleka, Rose and Lila together. Alix and Lila lied both on the bed and next to Lila sat Rose and Juleka together. Alix was throwing a tennis ball at the wall, while the others were talking.

"Only a few days and we will graduate" Said Rose leaning herself at Juleka causing her to smile.

"Yeah" Agreed Juleka.

"And the time here in Neuchatel has been so amazing"

"Yeah" Responded Alix throwing the ball at the wall.

"And he hasn't asked me out" Sighed Lila.

"Who?" Asked Alix looking at the brunette. "I tell you if you're talking about Kim...I...." Said Alix raising her fist at Lila, which laughed.

"No it's not him, it's someone else," Said Lila lying down again.

"I know this guy" Said Rose giggling. "Just wait for it Lila, he will definitely ask you out!"

"Who's this guy?" Asked Alix looking at Lila. "We don't have so many singles in our class, only Adrien...Nathaniel...Max...that's all"

"It's one of these three" Said Lila.

"Yeah I know the answer" Said Juleka and Alix then probably had it too.

"It's Max, isn't it? Asked Alix and Lila shook her head.

"Who then?" Asked Alix, then she thought at one of the other two. "Is it Nath?" Asked Alix.

"You guessed it!" Said Rose and Alix stood up.

"Well, I think he's not very talkative about this...only if you'd push him to do so," Told Alix.

"Yes I know," Said Lila with a sigh. "Maybe he isn't interested in me as I'm on him"

"Don't say that he's definitely interested on you, cause....." Said Rose and Juleka closed her the mouth.

"He's what?" Asked Lila.

"We can't tell you, that he's in love with you....oh no..." Said Juleka as she accidentally revealed it to her.

"How do you girls know that?" Asked Lila coming up at the two girls.

"He had texted me last week how he should tell you that, look" Said Rose showing Lila her text messages with him.

How do I tell Lila how I feel about her, without stuttering around like a dorkosaurus.

Have you ever tried to write her a message saying that?

No, she will think, I'm a loser, who can't say the feelings right to her face.

And a drawing?

I've got a sketchbook full of drawings of her, I think she'd call me crazy if I'd showed her that.

"How he's totally crushed on you," Said Alix after seating down to the girls, to check the messages too.

Write a song for her? You're such a great singer, why wouldn't you do this?