Chapter 3

"To put on a girl's bra!" Said Adrien making all shriek at his idea.

"Woah Adrien, I didn't expect this from you," Said Nino.

"I'm trying to keep this interesting" Said Adrien crossing his arms.

"Nice point," Said Kim. "And whose bra am I going to put on?" Asked Kim looking at the girls.

"I think Alya's size is the most appropriate for you" Suggested Lila.

"Alright, Alya could you please?" Asked Kim and she nodded.

Kim had put on a red bra with black dots over his chest, then looked at himself.

"Nice" Said Kim and everyone started to laugh at how he looked like.

"You look hilarious" Said Adrien laughing harder than ever.

"Oh thank god, I didn't get this bad" Said Nino rolling on the ground with the laughter.

"That's just disgusting" Said Chloé crossing her arms, while Sabrina had her arm around her friend, laughing at the situation.

"I better take this off," Said Kim laughing and gave it back to Alya. "Keep it, just in case"

"Well, I had another idea with it," Said Lila rolling her eyes at Nathaniel, which was still caught like the others by the laugh.

"We see it later," Said Kim taking the bottle for another spin. The bottle landed on Chloé.

"Truth or dare?" Asked the Vietnamese.

"Truth," Said Chloé.

"Chloé.....out of us all, without counting yourself. Who do you think will be the most successful one?"

"Good question" Said Chloé thinking. "It's either Marinette with her dreadful taste of creation or Alya with her ladyblog," Said Chloé making the two girls look angry at her. Chloé spun the bottle and it landed in front of Juleka.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Chloé.

"Truth" Said Juleka.

"Why do you hate cats so much?" Asked Chloé.

"Yeah I was wondering too.....you know I heard that once" Corrected Adrien to not accidentally reveal anything about him being Cat Noir.

"When I was little I used to play with Rose at the kindergarten. There used to be this one cat. We called him fluffy because of his fur and he always let himself being pet by us. I actually was at the begin scared of him, but Rose came with me to the cat and then I managed to beat my fear from it" Said Juleka looking at her best friend, which smiled at her. Juleka looked away from Rose with a little pink flush on her face.

"What happened then?" Asked Marinette.

"I got scratched by the cat and then we didn't go to the doctor to check that out. But I started to feel bad and my parents brought me to the doctor and they found out I had Sepsis and they needed to take care of me. This is why I hate cats and don't enter into contact with any"

"Oh that's bad" Said Adrien and Juleka nodded.

"Come spin it" Said Chloé and so did the black-haired girl and it stopped in front of Nathaniel.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Juleka.

"Oh and you can take your arm down," Told Adrien and Nathaniel took it down, sadly.

"Did you like it?" Asked Juleka.

"Like what?" Asked Nathaniel and Juleka rolled her eyes at Lila.