Chapter 5

At the funicular all stood around the beginning, observing Kim instructing Nathaniel how to surf the apparatus down.

"Listen you put your legs over the board like this" Said Kim easily jumping on the board. He placed his knees on the rope and grabbed with his hands the other side of the board, so that he bent with his back a curved J. "And now you can go down" Said Kim still there waiting. "Can someone...." Asked Kim and Rose pushed him down lightly, then they observed Kim sliding the funicular down and before he arrived he managed to throw himself up at the board, grabbing the vertical hanging rope, which was connected to the board and the guiding rope.

"Great" Said Rose and the others applauded.

"I will never make this" Said Nathaniel sad.

"You don't have to make that jump" Said Rose. "You just have to arrive down there." Explained the blonde.

"Yeah, after all, Kim's better than everyone in sports, so no one expects that someone would beat him," Said Lila.

"Except for me" Added Alix.

"Maybe" Said Lila then looked Nathaniel already sitting on the board and trying to get down in position.

"Be careful Nath," Told Rose.

"Do you need a hand?" Asked Lila and Nathaniel was now in a similar position to Kim, just a bit more bent.

"No, I managed it," Said Nathaniel. "Now someone has to push me"

"I'll do" Said Rose and Alya quickly took out her phone along with Chloé to record it.

"That will be funny" Said Chloé and Nathaniel slid the funicular down.

"Go Nathaniel, you're doing it great" Cheered Kim seeing the redhead coming down.

"How do I stop this?" Asked Nathaniel looking at the trunk of the funicular coming closer.

"Jump Nathaniel!" Warned Marinette.

"I can't!"

"Just let your hands go Nath," Told Alya and Nathaniel left his hands, then hang only with his legs on the rope.

"And your legs!!!" Shouted Marinette then Nathaniel took his legs off, but he ended up crashing against the feet of the funicular and fell down on his head, followed by his body landing on the side with a lifeless impression.

"Nathaniel!" Shouted all then run towards the boy. Kim pulled Nathaniel away from the wood, seeing him with a scratch on his forehead.

"Wake up, wake up Nathaniel!" Said Kim and Lila arrived first along with Rose.

"Nath?" Asked Lila. "Can you hear me?" Asked the Italian slapping him on his face, softly to wake him up.

"I go call Miss Bustier," Said Sabrina leaving the others.

"I my first aid book," Said Nino running behind the redhead.

"Look he's waking up" Pointed Rose as she heard Nathaniel's groan.

"Ouch" Replied Nathaniel. "Why did I do this?"

"Don't worry Nathaniel, it's over" Told Alya.

"You just got an injury on your forehead" Said Marinette then Nathaniel raised his eyes up there.

"Oh," Said Nathaniel and Lila passed her hand over it, causing it to hurt.

"Ouch!" Shouted Nathaniel making Lila bite her teeth.

"Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you," Said Lila taking her hand off. "But someone needs to take care of that"

"Hey if Miss Bustier asks something, it was an accident," Told Kim the others.