Chapter 6

"Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink!" Shouted all observing Adrien drinking the one-liter bottle of milk.

"Done!" Replied Adrien taking the bottle of his mouth and Nino checked the clock on his phone.

"Nine seconds!" Told Nino and all applauded. 

"Very nice," Said Kim hitting him on the back, making him burp really loud.

"Sorry!" Apologized Adrien embarrassed.

"Don't sweat it, nobody felt disgusted about it, right?" Asked Kim the others, which shook their head. "See?"

Adrien spun the bottle, which landed on Alix.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Adrien.

"Dare me Mr. Agreste," Said Alix and Adrien thought for a few seconds.

"I dare you to do a burp competition with the next person, who gets noticed by the bottle" Said Adrien spinning it around again.

"Me?" Asked Kim. "What a pleasure"

"Just shut up and burp with me," Said Alix making Adrien chuckle.

"Alright, but first we need some soda," Said Kim. "Nino, I got a few inside the bathroom, over the lights of the mirror," Told Kim as Nino walked into the toilet and came later out with two green cans.

"Here you two" Nino said giving both the cans, which they opened and started to drink its liquid.

"So when ready, just let it go," Told Adrien and Kim opened his mouth giving out a loud burp.

"Very nice," Said Adrien as Kim did his burp.

"Tried to beat that" Said Kim and Alix smirked at him.

At the corridor of the house, Nathaniel walked with Lila together towards to the room of the others, where they have been before playing.

"You have also started to like me after I gave you that Christmas present, last year?" Asked Nathaniel.

"Honestly even a bit longer, than you think" Responded Lila. "Your kind and your sweetness, you make yourself look for me too irresistible"

"Not as much as Adrien I think"

"Shut up, that's not true," Said Lila. "He might also good looking, a model, rich and all that, but his heart is definitely not as kind or sweet as yours," Said Lila and stopped. "Shhh did you hear that?" Asked Lila listening to the environment, where they were.

"Nope" Replied Nathaniel.

"Maybe it's just the others," Said Lila.

"Let's see, what they're now doing" Said Nathaniel walking towards the room. He opened the door then saw Kim sitting on the ground with his right leg back and the left one stretched and uncovered by his jogging pants. Juleka sat next to him passing a pink paste over his leg.

"What are they...?" Asked Nathaniel.

"You guys came at the right moment," Said Alya, which was recording this.

"What is Juleka going to do?" Asked Nathaniel.

"I'm not gonna miss that!" Said Lila pulling Nathaniel down to sit next to her and Rose.

"Watch it" Said Alix and Juleka placed a white strip over Kim's leg, then pushed it, making him scream.

"Ahhh!" Shouted Kim and Juleka showed the others the lot of hair, she pulled from Kim's leg.

"She's doing depilation on him?" Asked Nathaniel and Alix nodded.

"It was his idea," Told Alix. "Now he has to take it to the end"