Chapter 2

All were sitting in the circle around together getting ready for the game.

"Seat here Lila" Demanded Rose making space for her between herself and Nathaniel. "I'm going to help you too Nath" Whispered Rose.

"Not you too," Said Nathaniel sad as Lila sat next to him.

"Thanks for the invitation Nath, that was so sweet for you" 

"Well.... the other's idea," Said Nathaniel scratching his head.

"Yes, of course," Said Chloé rolling her eyes. "Now spin the bottle"

Nathaniel spun the bottle and this stopped in front of Alya.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Nathaniel.

"Truth" Responded Alya.

"Which of the new superheroes in Paris do you like the most?" Asked Nathaniel.

"Well I find Volpina to be amazing and Swift is also pretty handsome too" Responded Alya.

"He kinda is cool for me," Said Nathaniel a bit embarrassed.

"If I were a superhero, which I'm definitely not because that would just be ridiculous....I'd date him for sure"

"Eww," Thought Nathaniel at the imagination of himself with Chloé.

"I think he would date Volpina instead" Said Rose. "They two together would be as sweet as Cat Noir with Ladybug," Said Rose dreamy.

"Why are we actually interested in seeing Cat Noir with Ladybug and all that?" Asked Marinette wondering.

"I don't know, but the fan arts I've seen of them were pretty cool," Said Alya. "You can check them on my blog, they're linked to the artist's sites"

"I've seen Yaoi stuff about Cat Noir and that was just disgusting," Said Adrien thinking about the idea of him with another male together.

"I'm not into Yaoi, but all the Yuri stuff with Ladybug and Queen Bee and even with Volpina are just awesome," Said Nino causing Marinette and Chloé to look disgusted at the dark boy.

"Let's spin again, we were supposed to keep going" Told Kim and Alya spun the bottle, which ended up pointing at Juleka.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Alya.

"D...Dare" Replied Juleka.

"I dare you to.....take your phone out and show us the last picture you took, no matter how embarrassing it is"

"Okay...."Said Juleka taking her phone out, getting logged in to it entering into the gallery. She turned her phone around showing her full gallery.

"Come open it," Said Sabrina and next to the black-haired girl Alix clicked on the last picture, which showed a black Lab smiling at the picture.

"It's a Labrador," Said Kim. "I love these dogs, they're so sporty," Said Kim.

"Hey you could take them on a dare?" Said Alix jokingly.

"Yeah who knows, maybe he's a better athlete than you," Told Kim laughing.

"Come on Juleka, spin the bottle" Demanded Alix and Juleka made the bottle spin and it landed now in front of Chloé.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Alix.

"Hmm dare" Replied Chloé.

"I dare you to get down to the kitchen and get a piece of garlic," Asked Alix and Chloé nodded.

"That's easy....what is garlic?" Asked Chloé.

"I know what it is," Told Sabrina.

"Then you come with me" Demanded Chloé and walked out of the room with the girl.