02

༻❁ཻུ۪۪ ༺
thursday
| 11:04am |

"Yn, our dear manager, come to fukurodani with me." Kuroo requested, leaning his head on the palm of his hand. He was sitting at your desk, with his phone in the other hand.

It was lunch time and you were about to eat. Kuroo usually goes to Kenma's classroom if anything, so you were interested in what he had to say.

"Why? We're seeing them this week. After exams. Which is tomorrow." You reminded him. "What is so important?"

"Well, we don't have practice today and I want to see bokuto's cat." Kuroo answered with a sly grin. He waved the phone in your face jokingly, showing you an image.

You raised an eyebrow, shoving the phone away with the back of your hand. "Alright. Who else is coming?" But before your question could be answered, Kuroo stood up from your desk.

"Ayo? Where are you going?" You questioned. He used his thumb to point to the door. "Leaving."

You squinted, with a 'whatever' type of attitude. He waved bye enthusiastically, only for you to return the wave lazily.

Buzz

You flinched at the sudden noise, snapping out of your thoughts. It was Bokuto FaceTiming you.

"Hel—"

"YN! I heard you're coming to fukurodani and then to my house to see my cat!" Bokuto exclaimed, with half his face in the screen. He then held it up high, pointing his phone a little downwards to show you the view.

You nodded. "Yup. I assume that Kuroo just told you?" You asked, seeing Akaashi in the screen, too.

"Hell yeah. He told me yesterday night you were coming, actually. Anyway, say hi to Akaashi."

"Wait wait, he told you yesterday?" You scoffed. You were flabbergasted. Kuroo is unbelievable.

Akaashi did a small wave. "Don't you have someone to tut—" Bokuto then steered the phone away from akaashi. "Yeah he told me. Are you sitting alone?" He frowned.

"Yeah."

"Well, why don't you have Kuroo or Kenma sit with you? Oh oh, or, you go sit with them."

"Nah, I like the peace. I've sat with them once. Anyway, are you doing well in your studies? I can try helping you with literature." You offered.

"Of course, if you need any." You continued. You didn't want it to sound like you were calling him dumb or anything.

You wore a slight smile, eating at the same time. Eating peacefully until you realized you were talking to your text history meaning he hung up.

"Bro." You blinked at your phone. You started to text him, asking him if everything was alright. The ceiling could've collapsed for all you know. "Hopefully his phone just died."

You put your phone in your bag and decided to focus on eating before time ran out.

══════ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ══════

"Huh? I cant hear you anymore— gasp. My phones dead." Bokuto facepalmed himself, scrambling his bag for a charger. "Oh no, Akaashi go text yn right now. Right now." Bokuto said as he flipped his bag inside out.

Akaashi sighed, pulling out his phone.

YN
[11:17pm]

Apologies, Bokuto's phone
died

Yeah that's fine lunch
is ending soon anyway

see you at fukurodani

👋

______________

Bokuto raised his eyebrows. "You just sent an emoji? No, 'Cya' or 'ttyl'? Kinda surprised you even use emojis."

Akaashi shook his head. "No need to."

"Weird."

"You're weirder."

TIME SKIP

You were on the train with Kuroo going to Fukurodani. "Yn, give Akaashi a call, saying we're almost there." Kuroo told you.
"Sure." So you gave Akaashi a call. Without an explanation however, he declined your call.

"Wow. Okay...maybe that was a mistake." You spoke to yourself.

"What was that?"

You ignored kuroo and called Akaashi again. This time he just wasn't answering. "Damn. Maybe Bokuto will answer. Oh right, his phones dead." You facepalmed yourself. You didn't have anyone else's phone number.

"This is where I come in clutch." Kuroo interrupted your train of thought. He waved his phone at your face. The screen read 'Konoha'.

"Of course you have konoha's number. Can you give it to me?" You asked.

"Why? You interested?" He smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "It's for situations like these. Now give it."

"Okay, geez."

The whole train ride, you got Konoha's number, Kuroo called Konoha and told them about how they were almost there. You also found out Akaashi decided to go home early. He didn't say anything except that he felt tired.

You finally got to Fukurodani, meeting the entire team except Akaashi.

You usually checked your phone every few minutes. And to your surprise, Akaashi texted you first. It was quite unexpected and you felt a little excited since it was probably important.

Akaashi [3:00pm]
hey, I need your help

you free?