05

༻❁ཻུ۪۪ ༺

"Y/n, wanna come with me and Kenma afterschool—"

"Sorry, kuroo. I actually have to go and babysit today." You spat out. What a lie. And it had to be babysitting. But it's not that out of the blue.

"Oh, you babysit now? Mind if me and
Kenma help" kuroo nudged. You wore a sad-ish smile, but on the inside you were jumping around and freaking out.

Anything but today, please.

"Oh, I'd love the help but their dad is really strict about that stuff. With the last babysitter...you know...he invited some friends over and next thing you know! Condoms everywhere."

Kuroo gasped. Kenma shivered. He was grossed out.

"Condoms? Didn't even clean up?"

"NOT that thatd happen, but that's why he doesn't let anyone in the house unless it's the sole babysitter. Ya know?"

This was so fucking obvious you felt it in your blood but you were acting pretty well. You were chil and neutral about it. Plus, kuroo didn't care that much.

"Alright, have fun! Send pics. I love children."

"Okay....bye." You waved as they walked away, sliding the phone up to your ear. "Yeah hi mom so you know when we visited aunt last month, can you send me a photo? Just the kid, mom."

══════ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ══════

You knew that even if Akaashi told them the truth, the joke would die down. But clearly it meant more to him than you thought.

You rang the doorbell, ready to tutor him once again.

"Holy fuxkinf shit." You scrambled to the side of the building. It could've been game over. You heard bokutos voice. "Of course I didn't get a prior notice." You just felt like saying that out of annoyance. One wrong move and it'd look hella weird for you too. You, showing up at akaashi's house.

You'd look like a total obsessed stalker or that you were making moves on akaashi. Or that you were dating akaashi. Bottom line is that it wouldn't look good for either one of you at this point. Tutoring him would sound like an excuse, in fact.

So now, this wasn't just to save akaashi's ass but also yours.

"Bye akaashi!" Bokuto sang, marching away from his home. Quickly, making sure that bokuto crossed the street and turned the corner, you zoomed to the front door.

Knock knock

"Y/n, sorry about that."

"No problem." you said. -_- was the exact expression you wore. He moved over, letting you walk into the house.

Of course, this won't be the riskiest it gets. There's no way that it wouldn't get worse than this. You were sure of it.

"You're going to eventually train me to be some wealthy spy."

"Well, I guess I won't have to worry about warning you next time then, huh?"

"NO, THATS not what I meant. Please don't."