08

༻❁ཻུ۪۪ ༺

"Please?" You begged Lev. He was puzzled, but attempted to understand. "So, if I do your classroom duties, you'll pay me?"

"Yeah."

"Fire! Wait, I feel bad yn. You always tutor me for free..." he grimaced and nodded. "I'll do it for free. Now go do what you had to do." He shooed you, getting started.

"Really?? Thanks, I'll make sure you pass every future exam!" You waved running out.

You were on your way to Fukurodani. You picked up a few goods like his favorite food and a few snacks.

══════ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ══════

Akaashi walked slowly outside of school, towards the train. He was done with his retakes and cleaning duties. Everyone else in the school was either home or walking around inside.

As he walked past the school fence and dozens of trees, he spotted a familiar figure in the distance. "Is that yn or have I completely lost it?"

He squinted, but it didn't really help.

"Akaashi!" You waved, which confirmed it. His eyebrows slightly raised. "Yn? What are you doing here?"

You ran up to him as he scanned your black plastic bag full of food. "Did you—? You came all the way to fukurodani to give me snacks?"

You were confused. He made it sound like it was a bad thing. You held up the bag, waiting for him to take it.

"I thought you needed something to distract you from the exams. Also I know how worried you were for these retakes. Loosen up!"

"Thanks, but results come tomorrow." He walked past you, taking the bag however. You scoffed.

What's with this sudden coldness?

"Okay?? What's the point of worrying about it? Will it guarantee your grade?"

Akaashi continued to walk, but you just got louder.

"Whatever, I should practice."

"For what? Volleyball? Look, you'll pass so there's no need to do that." Akaashi stopped in his tracks and turned around. At this point, you were offended he just left with your snacks and acted so coldly towards you after days of studying with eachother

"And how can you be so sure?"

"Akaashi, if you were the type to fail after studying that much, you wouldn't be in college prep classes." You pointed out.

"Yeah....I guess you're right." You caught up to him and grabbed him by the arm.

"Let's go and enjoy these snacks."

You two walked all the way to the park, close to akaashi's house. He felt awkward and apologetic for trying to ignore you.

"Cmon, let's eat." You guys sat down at the swings of the park. It was quite empty. No kids, no old people, and no other students.