10

༻❁ཻུ۪۪ ༺

"PWAHAHAHA." Lev geeked. "You got your phone taken away because she caught us??" You glared at lev who actually didn't get his parents called on. He quickly stopped when he felt the glare of yours burn through him.

He let out a little shriek. "Scary.."

"Yes I did."

"Aww, guess you can't ask dear Akashi what he got. Would you like to borrow my phone?" Kuroo grinned as he held up his phone.

You felt like this was a trap.

But you took his phone anyway.

"Don't be too eager." You felt a wave of fear and nervousness.

Did he know? Did he know you were tutoring him all along?

"Creep..." you dialed Akaashi awaiting an answer. Then, the most unexpected happened. He hung up. "Uhm, seriously?"

You take a glance at the phone to make sure. And it was true. The call was no longer going through and you felt a little offended before realizing it was just because akaashi saw kuroos name.

. . .

Bokuto stretched and yawned. He was mimicking spike movements as Akaashi pondered, staring at his phone.

Akaashi awaited your call. He wanted you to ask him how the test was and what you got. He stared at his phone with so much thought and intensity that when it finally rung, he automatically hit decline instead of accept.

Crap! He made a sour face and bokuto took note of this. "Are you good? Did someone curse you out?"

"Y-yeah... what?! No." He paused. "Bokuto, what if you were waiting for someone and—"

"Akaashi, never wait. Take the first step. Don't be afraid to take initiative." Bokuto encouragingly yelled.

On the other hand, you were hoping that it was because it was kuroo, he declined

"Damn....guess he's busy or doesn't like me. You can try again later, okay y/n?"

"Yeah.." you responded to Kuroo without looking at him. You simply stared out the window.

What if it didn't go well? What if he wasn't answering because he was panicking.

Did I not teach well enough?

"Y/n. Snap out of it—"

The bell rung, catching everyone's attention.

"Peace!" Lev yelled before running out of the class. Him and kuroo were both late.

"It'll be okay." Kenma said, staring at you through his hair.

You felt frustrated. Maybe you were just an open book, but everyone seemed to be able to know what's going on with you. Or maybe they were just being sympathetic. But the stress your body was under made you completely different.

Your body wasn't in good condition either. Sitting next to the open window made you cold, but it seemed like everyone else was hot.