06

༻❁ཻུ۪۪ ༺

It was unfortunate for you that when you went over to akaashi's', something would always happen. It was bad timing.

You were a block away from akaashi's house this time, when he abruptly called.

"Hello? What's up?"

Akaashi loudly sighed. "Sorry, bokuto has came over and he's not leaving. We'll have to continue another time."

"Oh that's fine." You hid your disappointment. Coming all the way out here just to turn around all of a sudden. And akaashi sounded extremely busy.

"Okay, bye."

Akaashi hung up before you could say anything else.

Only a week left before exams and you were hoping that akaashi would do well. Partially, it was because you did want him to go to training camp and relieve stress but also because if he didn't, your skills would disappoint him.

"Oh right, Lev!" Your face lit up. You should just tutor him while you're at it. You tutor lots of people. Not any 3rd years but mostly 1st and 2nd years. "Maybe kenma and fukunaga wanna join."

══════ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ══════

Fukunaga dragged kenma over who had his eyes glued to the ground. Kenma couldn't make it any more obvious he didn't really wanna be here.

"Hi guys!" Lev greeted them at the door. You already sat in the living room. Books were scattered on the table.

Lev looked a lot more livelier than a few minutes ago.

"Wheres yamamoto?" Lev looked around.

"Playing around." Fukunaga shrugged.

"Guys, I'm actually doing better. YN's a GREAT tutor."

"Oh we know." Fukunaga agreed. "I feel bad, you're tutoring us without being paid."

You waved your hands. "It's not biggie. We're friends. And its material the teachers made I'm simply just explaining."

Kenma patted you. "Admirable."

"Maybe if you paid attention to games less you could do as well." Lev pointed out. Kenma made his classic facial expression for Lev. It was very sour and gloomy.

"At least i can get good grades if I tried, Lev."

Lev gasped. "Are you implying something?"

"What do you think?"

"Alright let's settle down and study." Fukunaga broke the tension.

"There should be Uber for tutors. Like y/n can get clients and paid." Lev proposed.

"A bunch of apps have that feature. You know? You could compare that to other programs like gym plans." Kenma pointed out.

"Alright, my example was weak but y/n, I'm sure you'd get rated 5 stars."

You laughed. "You flatter me. But it's only because I learned it through school."

Kenma snorted. "Lev learns all this material during class too, but he still doesn't understand."

"Hey, that's cuz I SLEEP." Lev defended himself, only to realize he exposed himself instead.

"You what now? You're sleeping?" You fumed. "You TOLD me you pay attention and try 10x harder now."

Lev screamed and hid behind kenma who barely provided any protection.

"Get off." He tried.

"I'm sorry, yn. It's hard!" Lev wailed.

Fukunaga only sighed. It seems that they wouldn't be able to get in much studying today afterall.

After a few Hours, you cut up some fruit for the group. Lev was studying his ass off while the rest didnt try as hard.

"Hey, yn? It's raining. Can we perhaps stay til the rain is clear?" Fukunaga requested. He spoke for both kenma and lev.

"Of course. I'm gonna throw out the trash, okay guys?" You clarified, putting slippers on.

"I'm gonna throw out the trash, okay guys?" You held up the bag.

The three of Them nodded their heads.

You opened the door to your house. There were steps leading to the front door. When you arrived, you let out a big fat scream.

"JESUS."

"It's just me."

You had to hold onto the railing for a second. Akaashi was idle in front of the door, with his hood up, getting hit with the rain. He was panting once again.

"Shit. Move!" You pushed akaashi and ran to the house next door. Not inside, but you pushed him so that he wouldn't be Seen from the front door.

"Yn? Is everything ok?" Lev came out.

You nodded, only revealing your body. "Turms out I gotta get something from the store I'll be back soon."

"Without an umbrella?"

"Right....can you give me one?"

Somehow you Found you and akaashi Sharing one umbrella. Since he was taller, he was holding it.

"So....what brings you running to my house once again but in the rain?" You asked.

"Sorry," he rubbed his forehead with one hand. You've never seen akaashi so openly stressed constantly.

"N-no, don't apologize that's not what I meant."

"I feel bad for always bailing on you. And I'm the one who asked for your assistance....but now I feel like I'm not studying enough." He clenched his jaw.

It was new for him to be so disorganized this year and behind. But he trusted you. Which encouraged you to also try hard.

You put both hands on his shoulders and forced him to look you in the eye.

"Listen, you can do this. Don't worry about me. Can you study later tonight?"

"..yes. Thank you yn." He smiled, widening your eyes.

He smiled.

For him to openly show you how stressed he was made you realize he felt that he was comfortable enough.

You also smacked him in the back. "Why did you run in the rain with just a hoodie and no umbrella? Trying to catch a cold. Let's drink something warm."

"Sorry. I was too worried."

"Now...let's go to the store. They'll be confused why I came back empty handed."