Cameron Dallas Imagine

*** I took request and a friend wanted cam. I hope you enjoy this one ***

Y/n CAN YOU HURRY UP. GOODNESS NO ONE IMPORTANT IS GOING TO BE THERE!!

Shut up ugly. People love me. I dont know about you. You yelled back at cam. You guys planned a nice dinner since it was your one year anniversary. Being with him is as exciting as a fat kid going visiting Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Up and downs but we made it through.

You were curling your hair in the bathroom trying to look as sexy as possible. You wanted him drooling over you like a dog. You're gonna look perfect. You're a queen. Today is about you.. You rolled your eyes and laughed, oh and cam.

You put the finishing touches on your makeup and went out.

Ok do how do I look. I know my hair could be better but I mean it was all I could do with the amount of time you gave me.

Baby.. wow. You look smoking hot.

Damn, what did I EVER do to get a girl like you?

Well I thought I'd give peasants a taste of what dating royalty was. He chuckled then came over to you. Even after a year he gave you butterflies. He put his hands on your waist and stared you in the eyes.
Can't wait to see what royalty has for me tonight. He smirked and kissed you. You hesitated to kiss back due to you not wanting to ruin your raspberry lipstick.
Cameron.. His kissed slid down your neck and a moaned slipped out. He found your G spot.

We'll finish later. You walked out of the hotel hand in hand to the car.

---------

You stepped out of the car and man that was the longest rude ever. You took off your seat belt and got out. Olive garden.. you whispered.

Baby I know it's your favorite so why not being you here. You walked to him and kissed his cheek. Awh baby. He bowed with hus hand out and said Shall we my lady? We shall.

You walked in and got a table. After talking about nothing for 29 minutes your food arrived. Chicken alfredo with garlic break. Your favorite. While eating cam just stared at you.

I mean I know I look rather dapper tonight but may I help you?
I just... I just can't help to stare. I mea I got the girl of my dreams. You. All this time I was hung up on the wrong girl then you came. I was skateboarding with nash and bumped you right off your skateboard. You didn't get mad but said no big deal. You're absolutely amazing as look stunning tonight. I never thought I'd be with you for a year. I love you so much y/n. You slurped your noodle and almost choked. You were shocked and didn't know what to say.

I'm completely out of words my baby.. I just love you. After 10 minutes you guys left home. You got into more comfortable clothes and snuggled with cam. You began kissing him down his neck and on his abs. He moaned. You got on top and smiled.
I guess you will be tasting royalty tonight then huh? He undid your bra and you took off his pants. You began to ride him and you looked up to see him bitting his lip looking down at you. He smirked and flipped you over.

Tonight will be good. Just wait and see my Queen.