Nate Maloley pt.2

"Sometimes you have to let go. People have days like this y/n. Give them time. I'm not comfortable in what I wear. Its ok y/n. Just calm down and go talk to him.."

You were all in. You sat there and thought. You got up from your sandy spot and walked to the car. You noticed puffiness in the car.  You walked a little faster and couldn't even see inside. You opened the door and a cloud of smoke escaped.

Shit. Sam was in the car with Nate. I mean I knew they smoked I just thought they'd be more classy and not do it in a public area considering it's not legal in LA.

After letting the car air out for like 30 minutes you could finally get in and drive home.

What were you guys even thinking?

Y/n chill. Nate said.

NO I WONT CHILL. THE COPS COULDV'E CAME. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

You're getting pissed for no reason y/n.

No Nate. I'm not. Sam just stayed quite for the whole ride. Good thinking. He rolled his eyes and didn't talk to me. We got home and they of course didn't wait for me. They went straight into the Jacks.

G: HEY WHATS UP

N: Nothing .

G: um.. ok. G didn't know what happened and was worried. I walked in late trying to get everything from the car. We didn't use any towels nor the baskets. He looked at me as I walked in and his faced turned pail. He walked over to me and helped me with the stuff.

Thanks for helping me guys. Really appreciated it. They both looked at me with blood shot eye's.  They didn't even care, they were like a totally different person. I hate when they smoke. Nate knows that. I just couldn't help but cry again. I ran upstairs into Js room.  I didn't realize he was in there so I locked myself in the bathroom. I just didn't understand.

*** My fellow friends wanted a part 2 so... here u are :)) hope you enjoy xx ***