Sam Wilkinson Imagine

Lovely lovely day. I wish. You and Sam have been getting into it alot.. He just yells at the dumbest things and it's really annoying. Like you guys were so fine and dandy and now he's so harsh. I don't know if I'm his only one..

Hi babe

What

I just said hi.. like ok what's been up with you

I've had alot on my plate stop getting in my shit.

No. You're always yelling at me when I didn't do anything. You use to be so loving. The jacks tell me you're home at like 2 am.. you don't even sleep in the bed with me and when you do you don't cuddle.. you're distant.

You're annoying . I'm leaving.

YOU'RE ALWAYS LEAVING TO NATE. THATS YOUR PRO- He slapped you. You held your face in so much shock. Its not that hurt it's the fact that he hit you.. I knew he had anger issues it's just..

Baby I..

No, just get out. He started walking towards you so you called for Gilinsky. He pushed Sam out, came in and locked the door. You started balling. You just didn't understand why he would .. hit you.

G: Y/n are you ok? What the hell went down?

I was saying how he's never here and how he's always yelling at me.. then he slapped me.

G: HE HIT YOU?? WHERE! MOVE YOUR HAND I'LL TEXT J TO GET YOU AN ICEPACK

Calm down. It wasn't that hard. He hits like a little girl. I'll be ok, seriously. Plus Johnson isn't here

G: Do you want me to talk to him? He needs to know what he did and doing isn't right.

No its ok. I just want to be alone right now.

G: Ok.. just yell if you need anything y/n. I'm always here for you.

Thanks.. you trailed off and looked down. He looked at you with sympathetic eyes filled with anger. After a couple minutes he unlocked the door and left. You sat down on the bed and cried. Cried with everything you had in you. You wanted it to work out. Was it my fault? Did I ruin this?

** Play 'Say Ok' by Vanessa Hudgens **

But I don't want to be into you

If you're not looking for true love..

No I don't want to start seeing you

If I'm not you're only one

When it's not alright, when it's not ok

Will you try to make me feel better

When you say alright when you say ok

Will you stick with me through whatever

Or runaway...

I guess when you get your hopes too high they fall down.. I confused my feelings with the truth.. because I liked the view. I guess I have to understand people have their problems. I can't be the Fixer-Upper everytime a problem comes around. If someone doesn't want to be helped or like the way they are I can't change that. If it isnt broke don't fix it. My relationship with him was like glass. No one knew when it broke because I kept putting it back together so it Looked crystal clear. Yeah I got some cuts in between but I guess it's the price I have to pay. He wasn't happy and I kept thinking it could get better when it couldn't.

-----

J: hey y/n.. I'm sorry I wasn't here when things went down..

It's ok Johnson. I was just deep in thought.

J: I'm here babe.. really.

Why did I let myself believe, miracles could happen? He snuggled next to you and wiped your tears away.

J: it's going to be ok.. really. You guys watched some 'Hey Arnold' then your eyes started to shut slowly.

"I really do love you.." was all you heard then you were out like an old light bulb.

Authors note: ** guys I don't normally talk in 3rd person I'm just not use to nor comfortable with it. So let me know if I should go back to normal or keep this way. Also this one is sad and I'm sorry lol. But I hope you enjoy my Sam one!!**