Nate Maloley Imagine

BABE WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PUT ON A BUNCH OF MAKEUP?

Yet you're wearing all black? Yes please tell me how that's suppose to go in California?

I see your point but you still don't need makeup if you're gonna sweat it all off anyways.

Dido my dear. Di-doe; you emphasized the dido. You walked out the bathroom wearing joggers and a crop top. You're not too big on shorts nor showing alot of skin. You made sure the crop top didn't show stomach when walking but only when you put your arms up. But what are the odds? Lol.

Um babe, joggers? Converse? Really?

Yeah? I just feel more comfortable. Why do you say it like that?

You get mad at me because I'm in all black, yet you wear joggers? Ok. Let's just go. You grabbed you keys and walked out. The whole car ride was silent.. it was a 30 minute drive to the beach. All you could hear was breathing and the faint sound of the music playing.

We get out of the car and take off my shoes to walk in the sand. I looked behind me and Nates still on the car..

Um.. are you getting out the car?

No.

Why? We drove here and you could've told me you didn't wanna go anymore.

I wanna go but you pissed me off so I'm calling Sam to meet me here.

Are you kidding?

No.

Whatever man.

You walked down to the beach in tears. You didn't know why he was acting like this. I was crying hysterically so I called Jack J..

**rings**

J: hello? sniffs..
J: hello y/n are you ok?

Y: I just.. like me and nate got into it.. he took things so far.. you took a breather because you kept crying..

J: calm down baby girl. Its ok where are you?

Y: we planned to go to the beach and I wore joggers and a not so crop top. And he was wearing all black. I got on his case joking of course and like... he got mad and now he's calling sam in the car bc he doesn't want to be here with me.

J: ok.. I mean I don't know why he's acting like that.

Y: I mean I know I got on his case about wearing black but it's California.. and I'm wearing some light colors. I'm not gonna wear shorts and these tight shirts if I'm not comfortable. Its not me.

J: I get it.

Y: idk I gotta go. You hung up in tears.. you didn't give him a chance to say bye because you were over it. You sat there and watched the sunset by yourself.