Cameron Dallas Imagine

** Play "I do it all for you" by SoMo. ITS SO IMPORTANT. **

So my lovely boyfriend what do you wanna do?

Oh we're a thing? Wow. Dreams do come true. He smiled and looks at me

Mm well I do think .. and to believe I was just a fan not to long ago..

You still are? He says jokingly

Cam, you always say things as a question. "You're dead?" . I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair. Quite soft and fluffy. He smiled at you and put his hands on your inner though.

Well baby, it's not that hot out. Wanna go to sixflags?

Yeah let's go. You both were already dressed so you headed out. The car ride wasn't that long.. maybe 30 minutes. In that time you just jammed out to music and laughed. You paid for your tickets and went into the park.

Babe let's ride the Superman!!

I'm scared of heights. No. You pouted.

But you're at sixflags?

I'm aware but I just can't . I can go on Rollercoasters but idk I can't explain.

If you don't I'll never talk to you

You wouldn't. He began to walk off. You know he would because he's evil like that.

Wait!!!! Ok I will... ugly

What was that?

Nothing let's go. You smiled and grabbed his hand. You guys walked to the line and waited. Some of his fans came up and took pictures but you didn't mind, they were really nice.

------

THAT WAS A RUSH.  I HATE YET LOVE HEIGHTS AND ROLLERCOASTERS.  OMG.

Wow tiger. Breath,  breathe. He said while starting the car. That was amazing.  The whole day was smooth. We ate icecream and he won me this little pink kitty. I named it cuddles. I spent and amazing day will an amazing boy.

I'm so tired man wow

Well you ran around the whole area and got on most of the rides more than once. He said while laughing.

Why would there have to be traffic and an accident. Its gonna take like an hour to get home.

We can stop and grab a bite if you want. Where do you wanna eat?

Taco bell. Yes please.

As you wish my princess. You smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. He bragged your hand and held it. You arrived at taco bell and got out to order.

-------

I could pass our right here. Right now.

Well if you do that I'd have to carry you inside.

You say it like it's a bad thing

I like to cuddle with you so yes don't fall asleep.

But I'm hungry babe. You said in a winy voice and you leaned your head against the window.

Baby get up, we're home.
Baby..?

What? Huh?

C'mon babe

No, too tired. Cawwy me

Are you serious?

Pwease?

Ugh. He got out and walked to the other side. He opened the door and unbuckled you. He grabbed you and put you on his back.

Babe we have stairs!!

Don't care, my legs are asleep and so am i. Shh. He walked upstairs and got to the top out of breathe. We fell to the floor since almost pasted out.

Man you need to start working out . You both walked in seeing Nash editing a video. He waved to y'all and you guys headed upstairs. It's almost 10 and y'all are slumbed. You walked in and plopped on bed. It was so comfortable and you let your muscles relax.

Get under the covers princess. You looked up and saw Cameron shirtless in his boxers. You skan his body up and down when you see his V-line. So defined. Plus he got a haircut so he just looked so good. Man I want him

Like what you see? You snapped out of your thoughts ans bit your lip.

Such a tease.

Only for my princess. You smiled and climbed into bed with him. He pulled you close to his bare chest. You rested your hand on his chest lining his abs. You started kissing his jawline and going down to his neck. He moved down and kissed your lips. He has the best lips in the world ans the sparks we have is really amazing. Sounds so cliché bit he really is my prince.

I love you..

When I wake up and you're next to me

Gotta pinch myself because you're a dream

You're Beautiful,  you're heavenly

Then you wake up with that smiling face

I know that I'm in the perfect place

And you know that you're my saving grace

Cam I love that song

And I love you..

Good night my love

Good night baby girl, I love you.