🎀Your already dead🧸

Contents; Death , kinda depressed Tae , reuniting , afterlife , fluff

"So it's been 4 years since you lost your husband, correct?" The therapist asked. "Y-yea..it has been..quite a while hasn't it..?" Taehyung said in a shaky tone running his hand through his Brunette hair, nervous of the feeling that he may start to cry.

Sure it has been 4 years since Taehyung's husband, Jungkook, passed away after getting into a car accident with a drunk driver... and also left off on bad terms..

Taehyung's friend, Soobin, was way too touchy with Tae, which caused Jungkook to overthink it. It's not that Jungkook doesn't trust Taehyung, it's just that he's super protective and possessive of Tae.

Tae tried to explain what happened, but before he could say anything Jungkook had already left for a drive to get things off his mind.

Taehyung cried and cried. His back on the wall, his knees on his forehead and his hands running through his (used to be) blue hair. His phone rang, and immediately assumed it was Jungkook without looking at the caller I.D.

"H-hello?" Taehyung's voice broke a bit scared  of the answer. "This is Jeon Taehyung, correct?" the unknown person on the other side of the phone asked sternly. "Y-yes that me, w-who is-" Taehyung was cut off.

"Taehyung,,, your husband Jungkook, has died in a car accident, we're so sorry for your loss" The person then hung up.

Regret, sadness, sorrow, the feeling of joy being taken away from you, like your heart has just been ripped from your chest, head pounding with the amount of tears you cry. Is all Tae could feel..

Was this some kinda sick joke being played on him? Tae thought to himself. But he soon discovered it was no joke.

Taehyung visited the hospital and all he saw was Jungkook under a long white sheet of paper. Taehyung's glossy eyes saw the sight of Jungkook officially covered in a sheet of paper. A broken sob escaping his lips.

Taehyung uncovered Jungkook exposing his head and shoulders, folding the paper. "No no no, you can't be dead! Please no, d-don't be! This has to be a dream right? PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD" Taehyung screamed at the end of his sentence.

Tears falling one by one from his glassy eyes landing on the dried scratches on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Please- I-I can't live without you.." Taehyung lightly whispered with crinkled eyes.

The day Tae had went to the court house to sign the death certificate of his husband, he knew that was the end of his smiles. End of his future he wanted..with Jungkook. The demise tortured him.

"Taehyung-ssi? Are you ok?" The therapist asked with a worried look. "Wha- huh? Y-yea I'm here" Taehyung said when he looked back at the therapist bringing him back to reality.

"W-When was the last time...you s-smiled Taehyung-ssi?" The therapist seemed to have struggled to ask.

"Stupid question, the last time I smiled was when-" Taehyung was stopped. He didn't remember when the last time he smiled. Has it really been that long...? 

"I-I uh..d-don't remember the last time I smiled.." Taehyung stuttered, 'Am I depressed...'  The brunette asked himself.

"Why don't you try to give a go round to date someone? Maybe take off the wedding ring for a bit?" The therapist looks into Taehyung's eyes while saying so. "Ha- that's the second worst advice you've given to me, I'm not taking this ring off anytime soon" Taehyung fake chuckles with no show of emotion.

"Well Taehyung-ssi, I see why you don't want to take off the ring but you're gonna have to do so sooner or later" the therapist says as he watches Taehyung grab a pillow and hug it lightly.