❄️Under the mistle toe❄️

Contents; Christmas , Mistletoe , bottom kook , top Tae , Yoonminseok (threesome) , flashback to kids , fluff

14 years ago ...)

White powder like snow fell from the sky, the sound of music filling the young friend's ears. Along with some random talking from the young ones.

"So TaeTae, your parents set up a mistletoe?" Jimin said cutely. (a/n: please keep in mind they are all children!)

Santa is coming to town'

"Yea, it's really weird and dumb!" Jungkook pouted as his seven year old baby face took form into his reaction. "You should totally kiss Taehyung under the mistletoe!" Hoseok teased. "Yea they say whoever kisses under the mistletoe is meant to be together forever!" Jimin went along with Hoseok.

"I know for a fact that isn't true," Jin laughed. "Hmph, Always ruining the mood Jin-ah, we all know you have a crush on Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin teased with a wicked grin on his face with his laugh.

"D-do not! Shut up!" Jin said, embarrassed of how exposed he felt. Especially since Namjoon was sitting right next to Jin.

You better not cry'

"Come on kook ! Just kiss Tae!"

"I don't kn-"  Jungkook was about to speak but was interrupted.

"Guys here he comes!" Hoseok whispered-yelled to everyone. Jimin smiled sheepishly once he had an idea of just how he could get Jungkook to kiss Tae.

"I brought cookies for you all!" Taehyung yelled out as he was walking carefully up the one step up into the living room.

Jungkook had to be honest with himself; he loved everything about Taehyungie. His puffy bread cheeks, his adorable eyes, his long black hair that had a beautiful style that fit him perfectly, his cute little ears that poke out of his delicious locks of hair. So much to admire as he was a cute kid.

'I wonder how he'll look when he's older.' Jungkook wondered.

"So what's the milk for then?" Jimin asked as he crossed his arms and raised his little eyebrow. Seeing that Tae had milk in his other hand. "It's for me, pabo" Jungkook's sassy tone took over in his voice.

Taehyung put down the plate of cookies in front of everyone, while giving Jungkook the milk. They all gathered in a circle to devour the cookies. (a/n: Their sitting on the floor)

Out of the blue as they all munched on the cookies Jimin spoke. "Hey kookie, can you get my bag from under the mistletoe?" Jimin asked as he pointed to his blue bag that was sitting beside the Christmas tree.

"Out of all places, you just had to put it under the dumb mistletoe" Jungkook mumbled under his breath. "TaeTae, could you maybe put this ornament onto the tree?" Jimin asked as Jungkook got up and made his way to the backpack.

Jimin handed Tae the ornament once he nodded. Jimin winked at Hoseok as Hoseok took a small ball from his own bag and rolled it to Jungkook's path.

Taehyung's foot landed onto the ball and rolled sideways and faced toward Jungkook to catch himself. Jungkook was pushed back under the mistletoe, as he felt the elder push him.

"HYUNGIE REA-" Just before the younger was about to complain, he was interrupted with chapped lips touching his plush one's. The two fell onto the floor, Taehyung on top of Jungkook. Lips still attached.

Jungkook groaned in pain as he felt his back have a sharp sting effect after hitting the ground. While Tae was moving his lips against the small spoon's lips as he felt the little one move his lips along with Taehyung's. Jungkook wrapped his small arms around the nape of Tae's, bringing  the two closer to each other.