💍Marry me?💍

Contents; engagement surprise , Trips , kook is filthy rich , (threesome yoonminseok) , fluff

Airplane motors roared, the engine getting ready to start for lift-off. Taehyung, comfortable on the seat while he watches his boyfriend, Jungkook, putting the last of the bags in the compartment above.

Jungkook, wearing a black shirt tucked into his black slacks, and slacks tucked into his blackboots with an emo vibe, with a long black jacket engulfing his body. His hat fitting perfectly on his head swallowing his brunette colored hair. (see a/n for pics)

While Taehyung was wearing a black long sleeve with a white shirt underneath showing the collar of the shirt. Long black pants fitting his long legs, black brandy belt hugging his waist. The jet black hair matching his outfit. (see a/n for pics)

Both Comfortable as can be...

Jungkook took a seat beside Taehyung who stared at his boyfriend with adoring eyes, watching every move.

"Yes TaeTae?" Jungkook shifts his head to Taehyung who has the side of his head leaned back onto the seat. "Where we goin'?" The said male says with pouty lips. "I told you it's a surprise,,,," the latter said, bopping Taehyung's nose making Tae cross eyed.

"Hmph!! I wanna know now!!" Tae continues to pout. "And you'll see it when we get there!" Jungkook chuckles in his sentence at the cute pout on Taehyung's plump lips.

Jungkook couldn't help but notice the smell of ginger gland. His body wash on the elders body. The body wash was a strong scent so it was easy to smell.

"Are you wearing my body wash TaeTae!?" Jungkook chuckles and looks at Tae with a closed smile. His eyes gestured a smile as well. "Yes,, Hope you don't mind bub, I just like to smell like you." Taehyung gives a boxy smile to Jungkook and laughs.

"What would you like to eat today si-"

"AH- Shit you fucking scared us!" Jungkook says in startilization and snapped his head at the woman beside their seat.

"S-sorry sirs, Would you like anything from us now?" The flight attendant bowed and asked. "Uh- yes! What is there?" The brunette haired male asked. "Well, we have champagne, chips of many kinds, burgers, steak, and Macaroni and cheese" The flight attendant stared at Jungkook with giggling bashing out of her mouth.

Taehyung saw her eyes staring intently at his boyfriend. He looped his arm around his boyfriends muscular arm, and snuggled his face into the latters nape.

"And does your friend want something too?" The flight attendant brought her attention to the Jet black haired male.

"Friend!? Uhm ma'am, I am his boyfriend, and Two yes I would like something, and that something is Blanc de blancs champagne if you have it, that is' ' Taehyung stated with sass.

"Ah- well I'm sorry sir, right away-" The flight attendant fake smiles and runs off. The fact that they're in the first class area always means some kind of power to the person that sits in these special seats. Meaning much respect from the attendees that work with them.

Jungkook being filthy rich due to his parents, getting rich was always easy for Jungkook. Never lost with or without a fight.

"Well well look who's being extra sassy and possessive today" Jungkook looks to his side to see the elder giggling. "Hahaha, Omg that was so funny, how she ran off! Oh my god!" Taehyung giggled loudly as he rested his head on Jungkook's right shoulder.

Eventually the champagne was delivered along with some no said orders for her apologies.

_

The plane zipped through the sky and landed in another area. Unbeknownst to Taehyung to where they were but knownst to Jungkook.