Discovery

Hawk Moth: So who is he again?

Lila: his name is Phage a symbiote and his host is unknown but if his powers were amplified he'd be unstoppable.

MEANWHILE

I was sitting in my new room listening to the playlist that peter gave me when i told him i am moving said a friend gave him it to listen to good music which sounds strange but the songs were pretty good.

Phage was quite angry we had to move when we first bonded we had set up rules....Well a rule.....

RULE 1 NO EATING PEOPLE

Phage was upset for some reason, but from what i can get is that he's mad about the Mr.Pigeon thing. i then get a text from my friend miles. he said somthing about roxxon and the underground and the new spider-man had a conflict. i then fall to sleep for the next day.

Dad: so i saw the news yesterday. You need to control yourself.

Y/N: Yeah we know i don't think phage knows though.

Dad: anyway were here. i love you Y/N.

i get out of the car.

Y/N: i know dad.

i begin walking up the stairs, but then i hear his intercom turn on.

Dad: you gotta say i love you back!

Y/N: really dad.

Dad: I love you dad

Y/N: really right here?!

Dad: Dad i love you.

Y/N: Dad I love you.

Dad: That's a copy.

???:OMG that is so funny is sooo going on the gram.

I turn to see a girl from my class.

Phage(thoughts): Can we eat her?

Y/N(thoughts): Maybe

I walk into class noticing the redhead i sat by was gone, but i did not care i just pulled out my walkman until class started. after class i run into adrien and nino.

Nino:Hey Y/N whats with the old school music?

Y/N: a gift from a friend back in new york.

Nino: cool.

Adrien: It was strange seeing a villian from across the ocean here.

Y/N: Phage?

I felt my phone in my pocket go off.

Y/N sorry guys i have to get goin'.

Nino: okay?

i then bolt to the bathroom where i become Phage.

bank robber 1: CMON LOAD THE MONEY INTO THE BAGS.

Bank robber 2: YEAH JUST GIVE US THE MONEY AND YOULL LIVE.

Bank robber 3: WE'RE ALL LOADED UP.

Phage: are you really?

Bank Robber 1: SHOOT THE THING

bullets fly as we dodge and stick them to the walls with our new web abilities. and quickly head back to school where class has barely started. and i sit where my redheaded seatmate is supposed to be. i then notice adrien and the shouty girl come in late. for some reason my spider sense went off  and i jumped from my seat as if someone were to attack me or do something, but then i realize it went off early and i turn to the giant windos to see a symbiote  covering it.

Y/N(thoughts):Shit

everyone then turns their attention to the hostless symbiote.

Y/N: ALL RIGHT EVERYONE BLOCK ALL ENTRY POINTS DOORS, VENTS-

Everyone leaves the room except for alya she's just sitting looking for her stuff then the windows break. the symbiote now has a host.

i then run out as Mayhem chases me

As i stop something stops her and i look up to see a green hero with a shell?

Carapace:i don't know what you are but you're going down.

I then look down to see another symbiote, but one i dont recognise. and orange and white one and then a hand reaches out of the sewer for it.

Y/N: i dont know about you but i s getting a little anxious because theres another one

Carapace: RUN!!!

i do as he says, but i am not alone. I hide in an alleyway and transform.

Phage: We got your back carapace.

We then grab ultron and take away the thing thats keeping him alive. We absorb his symbiote and crush his body and push mayhem off of Carapace. we then help him up and just a second after that  mayhem tackles me.

Mayhem: We found you phage now we can take you back to the king riot.

Phage: We're Not going back AND YOU'RE STAYING

we say this as we rip mayhem from alya.

MEANWHILE

Hawk Moth: Riot you told me that your symbiotes would be able to make him a villian again.

Riot: I said they might. and human next time tryadding your powers to the mix.

TO BE CONTINUED...