Paris's Spider-Man

As i was looking for lila i found her jacket. I start running around the wreckage of the lab and find her, but she's unconscious. I pick her up Bridal style and rush her out of there. When we get out we see Ladybug and cat noir? I take her to the place were my class is supposed to be staying and find alya and nino and the rest of the class.

Alya:What happened?

Y/N:We got kidnapped, but I am going after doc ock.

Alya:how phage is gone because of Anti-Venom.

Y/N:I know, but i am gonna use the new symbiote to my advantage.

Y/N: Can you guys tell lila that I am helping the heroes.

I then transform into soul and go to the area with all the villians.

The rhino: Ah the weakling returned. Are you prepare to fight?

Soul\Y/N:As ready i will ever be Commie.

he then rushes at me and prepare to punch me i then catch it and punch him with all the strength i had and launched him into a wall.

Rhino:Seems i have underestimated my enemy. YOU WILL PAY WEAKLING!!!

Just as he says this he charges at me as I jump up to dodge him.

Scorpion:Seems we got us a fighter.

Rhino:SHUT UP GARGAN!!!

Scorpion:Sorry that's not happening.

Y/N:Aww you guys are fighting like an old married couple.

Scorpion:SHUT IT SYMBIOTE!!!

Y/N:Seems like someone has an anger issues.

i hear rhino laugh so i took my shot and tried to incapacitate him by webbing him?

Rhino:great theres the third one.

Scorpion:Shut it rhino. Now i know why no one wanted to partner with you.

They began fighting each other next, but i trapped them in a container uasually seen at the docks of new york city. For some reason my head told me i needed to jump so i listened. and i sure glad i did because anti-venom tried to punch me. I tried his way of doing things i made some tentacles from my chest and began pulling him in and he did the same. Once we collided we combined and made a sphere of something similar to concrete.

Phage:Good to be back partner

Y/N:Phage?! thank god i have you back.

Phage:Actually i am giving you something better than me. A suit.

Y/N:Why a suit?

Phage:because i think it's your time in the drivers seat, but i have one fial thing to say to you. With great Power comes Great responibility.

After he said that a bright light appeared and i was wearing a spider-man suit?

Y/N:Whoah cool.

I then jump but my feet send out a shockwave for some reason, but this gave me a name idea. i swung to the big battle with the other spider-men.

Spider-Man(miles):Whaaat another spider-man.

Spider-Man(peter):Cool we could use a little help right now.

Spider-Shock:For the record my name ain't Spider-Man, its Spider-Shock.

Dr.Octopus:I only needed One enemy Not 3 well i guess i have to use good old fasioned brute force.

we fought for 5 hours and ended up with victory. and i went to check on lila.

Alya:Who're you?

I then put my hood down and my mask turned into symbiote.

Alya:Y/N!

i then enter the room with the rest of the class.

Max:Whats with the new suit?

Y/N:Gift from Phage.

when i sat down by unconscious lila. after a bit i passed out in the chair. in the morning i woke up to see lila staring out the window.

Y/N:You have woken up.

lila:hey thanks for getting me out of there, but you know you could've gotten killed. I wished i told you sooner, but i really like you like more than a friend.

Y/N:lila-

Lila:DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!

she then hugs me.

A Month Later...

Y/N(mind):okay let's start from the beginning Exactly 2 years ago I became bonded with a symbiote named Phage and he helped me learn a very valuable lesson "With great power comes Great responibility" after that i became paris's one and only Spider-shock. I was bitten by a radioactive spider that gave me the powers of a spider and able to make shockwaves with my hands and feet. After losing phage i learned that being a hero constantly is very difficult, but worth it. My suit is made out of what's left of Phage, but his mind was lost. What i wasn't ready for was Hawk moth striking at us with some super power to akumatize anyone he wanted to his heart's desire.

TO BE CONTINUED....