Catalyst/Heroes Day Pt.1

Destruction was everywhere i looked there was symbiotes and akumatised villians. It looks like hell on earth. as if all was lost ,but my suit atill being a symbiote protects me from being akumatized and other symbiotes. So i was the only one that wasn't affected by all of this mayhem and panic. i then flashback to how it all started.

Flashback

Lila:Hello, everyone!

Everyone except marinette & Y/N(because he's busy with being Spider-Shock):Hi, Lila!

And Right when marinette was about to talk Spider-Shock comes carshing through the ceiling.

Y/N:Ugh. my ribcage.

Carnage: who said we're done spider. WE'RE ONLY JUST BEGINNING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I then get pulled out of the classroom by Carnage trying to kill Paris's Spider-man. he then uses some sort of strong webbing to slam me into the rod where the parade is happeneing.

Spider-Shock:geez i see why the dentist has a hard time i can't tell if you have teeth or if those are your lips.

As i turn to my left i see Ladybug fighting Cat Noir?

Carnage:All According to the plan.

Carnage then leaves for some strange reason. i try to run over there, but Volpina hits me down.

Volpina:Sorry honey, but i am doing this for the greater good.

I look toward the fight to see Cat Noir become dust by his own Cataclysm. Volpina runs off i then realize it's just a mirage and then the're just gone.

Spider-Shock:That's not good.

Meanwhile

Marinette:Don't let fear control you.

Nino & alya:Yeah.

Spider-Shock:Why do have to be afria- Oh thats a lot of akumas.

When i arrive there it seems like there are a thousand akumas. as soon as i get there an akuma head sstright for me and i just swat it away.

Hawk Moth:Soon riot you will kill the Spider-Shock.

[After our heroes get their miraculous]

Spider-Shock:Symbiotes and Akuma-villians. just great. i was hoping i didn't have to use this. ANTI-VENOM MODE ENGAGE.

I am then covered with a new suit.

Cat Noir:So whats the plan Milady?

TO BE CONTINUED....