Paris's Mightiest Heroes/Symbiote Wars Finale

Kate Bishop POV

I Was just vegging out in my room on the helicarrier until i saw the news about paris and was that Blue Steel.

Kate:Fury i need a Quinjet.

N. Fury:For what godamn reason?

Kate:heven't you seen the news. Blue's in trouble.

N. Fury:Damnit Hogan can you not cause trouble for 5 minutes.

MEANWHILE IN PARIS

Y/N POV

Alex we will help you, but i don't know how.

Venom/Steel-buster:Hopefully this time i will kill you.

after he says this his unibeam charges up but then a quin jet lands.

???:Ahh there you are blue i was looking for you.

i then see a girl with a bow.

Venom/Steel-Buster:katie...

"Katie":Dont worry an anti-venom arrow will help you out blue.

Then katie then shot a white arrow at Blue Steel that began to destroy the symbiote part of the Steel-buster.I saw the tentacles be disintagrated and then the suit then pulled it out.

Blue Steel:Hey katie.

i then hear something and i turn around to see an orange portal.

Dr. Strange:I knew you were here kate listen you are gonna need my help. This symbiotes are't what you were thinking i may haved messed with the multiverse a little. Thse symbiote are from another earth aswell am i.

Kate &Blue steel:Knew it.

Blue steel:Well if we are fighting this i gotta get out of the Steel-buster. jarvis please eject me and pilot the suit out of paris.

Jarvis:Understood sir. I am also sending you your Blue Steel Suit.

i then see alex then eject himelf from the Steel-Buster suit.

Everyone was in shock when they saw me show his identity. and he was wearing just casual clothes.

Alex:What were you expecting something else?

Kate:No not really alex.

Alex:And there it is.

I see the Blue Steel suit finally arrives and he jumps in.

Alex:All right lets end these Symbiote wars.

He then grabs ladybug and cat noir and flys all the way to Riot's Location with me and scream swinging our way there.

Y/N:All right riot it's over.

Riot:So you've defeated all my symbiotes. And now you wanna defeat me? Well you're also gonna have to stop the missle coming in from whats leftover of Soviet russia.

Blue Steel POV

Blue Steel:I Deal with the missle you guys fight riot.

I then take off to fly all the way to russia to catch up with the missle.

Jarvis:Sir if i may remind you this suit was not built for space travel. That would be the Mark 39 Code name:Starboost.

Alex:I know but we fixed the icing problem. So i will change the trajectory to the moon or something.

Jarvis:Sir i would suggest aiming it for pluto.

Alex:I agree jarvis.

Jarvis:And i have also found riot's missle.

I then followed Jarvis's coordinates and redirected the missile towards outer space when it blows up in the upper atmosphere for some reason. Knocking me back while deactivates my suit but something catches me.

???:Welcome Comrade to New Soviet Russia.

Alex:Who are you?

Col. Ivan:Colonel Ivan or your new master. If you do not build me an armour i will make your life painful.

Alex:I refuse.

Meanwhile

Y/N POV

Y/N:Where is he he should have dealt with it by now.

Scream/Lila:Just wait he will be back.

Y/N:anyway since riot is gone. Scream I release you from the akuma.

an akuma leaved her, but is transformed into a butterfly by ladybug. i then took off the miraculous and handed back to lady bug.

Ladybug:thank you Spider-Shock we could not have done this without you, and we will look for blue steel. He is still human after all.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MoltenFreddyFan38:What will happen to scream. What will become of Blue steel's problem. Find out next time on Dragon-errr A Symbiote In paris: Paris's Iron Man!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.....