Welcome to New York

Dad was rushing me to the airport to get on with my class since i promised to be the tour guide of new york and show alya the famous Spider heroes.

D/N:Ok what i want you to do is become phage and get yourself there very quickly. got it.

we quickly stap our luggage to our back while transforming into Phage.

Phage:see you in two weeks dad.

we then jump away.

D/N:Still not used to that.

While we swing to the airport we see our bus heading to the airport as we can Beat our class to the airport. When we arrive finally I see my class's bus and when get get inside of the air port i see Everyone ready to get on the plane.

Y/N: I don't know about you guys ,but i am ready to go see new york because it's been a while.

Alya: I really want to see Avengers tower, along with Spider-man, and the other spiderman.

Adrien:Yeah that will be cool, but what about the constant villian attacks?

Alya:Like electro,Rhino, The Vulture, Mr.Negative, Green goblin, and Dr.Octopus. Or the Klyntar.

Marinette:Klyntar?

Alya:it's Venom's species also did you know that Phage is a spawn of venom.

Y/N:Don't worry the Spider-men and the Avengers will take care of it.

Kim:what about AIM or the other villians.

Y/N:Don't worry all of S.H.E.I.L.D is on duty during the time we are in new york.

Max: i have to say how do you know this Y/N?

Y/N:I have connections with one of the Spider-Men.

Alya:REALLY!! THAT IS SO COOL!!

Y/N:Easy there tiger. and no he may not show due to some crisis.

Alya:aw...

Marinette:Maybe another hero will show up like that metal guy.

Y/N & Alya:His name is Iron man.

Y/N:he might actually show up the stark expo is this week. well we need to get on the plane before it leaves.

(timeskip because i dont want to write that much)

I was just reading  a story i purchased before we left. it was Spider-Man: Menace or foe by J. Jonah Jameson. and let me tell you it had some compelling agruments, but alya gave me a glare from the other side of the plane. After an eight hour flight we reached new york, but we were greeted by some sort of symbiote.

 After an eight hour flight we reached new york, but we were greeted by some sort of symbiote

???:WHERE IS THE SPIDER!?

Y/N:Is that venom and carnage- err carnom, venage?

Carnom:WE ARE CARNOM!!!