3...Answer

Reiji had told me that we would all stay at home, which met we had school.

I hate school, I can say that for everyone. I really don't pay attention to class, I skip them and I always get bad grades but when I do. I pray to God to forgive me, that's basically every month I tell him to forgive me. So it isn't new for me.

Well, might as well put my clothes in the dresser since I might stay here. Forever.

I put my empty luggage under my bed and stood up. Someone lays on the bed. Subaru.

"Subaru? What are you doing here?" I asked. My hands on my hips. He didn't say anything, but instead looked down at my legs which made me blush. I turn around.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Those shorts are way too short. Put something esle on. It's too inappropriate." I turn back around.

"Huh?! Put something esle on? Are you crazy? You're not my dad. You don't get to boss me around." He frowned. I blinked and he was gone.

"Eh? Subaru?" I asked. Even though I couldn't feel another presence here someone turns me around, again. I gasp and two hands grab both of my wrists. The person pushed me down on the bed. Subaru was on top of me. I immediately started to free myself from him.

"S-Subaru, get off of me!" His hands tighten themselves. I winced, a little.

"Shut up." His breath leans against my neck. I felt weak and my body wasn't responding to the actions my mind was given. Something sharp, pierced through my neck. Something really sharp. I winced. It hurts..! And then it's gone.

"Your blood is so. Good." And sharpness goes again.

'Your blood?' Wait, blood?! Blood! Was Reiji meaning this?! That their all...Vampires?!

"S-Stop! Subaru, it hurts!" I whispered. He hands went down to my shorts and then to my legs. I gapsed by his cold touch and his hands. I was struggling, more and more. But the more I struggled, the more his fangs pierced even more through my skin. So I decided to stay put and let him do whatever he wanted.

His fangs pull away and his eyes look through mine. Thinking that if I have already died.

"Are you done?" I asked. He frowned.

"What's with you?"

"Nothing is with me. It's just that, I rather die than just keep on living." He made a smirk.

"Heh. Wow, a mortal saying that. I thought everyone wants to live, forever."

"Hehe. Nope. People have different opinions. It's not like you have been outside this house, have you? I guess not."

"Tch! Shut up!" His hands went tighter. I try to not show any signs of pain. But it didn't work.

"Look at you. You're weak, you think you're strong, but you're not. The more you show how brave you are the more they would want your blood."

Is he trying to help me? Hah! Nonsense that's not true..but..his voice sounds so serious.

"Besides no one said, that we couldn't kill you."

What?!