13...Kill me

My eyes opened up, slowly. I was in the same room I was in last night. I tried to remember what had happened, but nothing had come up.

I suddenly felt my wrist tied up by a bed post and my shirt was lifted up a little, with bite marks on my stomach. The more I moved my body, the more it hurt but I tried to get out. My legs were hiding under the blanket.

What happened?! Why am I not died!?!

The door opened and I flinched. I saw Kou there, closing the door.

"K-kou! Get me out of here?! Someone did this to me?! Help me?!" I was panicking and I wasn't thinking too. I wasn't having my common sense that Kou was the one who tied me up.

"You're really an idiot. I was the one who tied you up." He said walking towards me.

"W-What? N-No! Your not like that." Why am I saying out the truth? He had a smirk. He placed his hands on the bed and leaned towards me.

"That's what every girl says. It's really funny how they don't notice that, everyone is rude even you said that, don't you remember?" He sounded like he was playing around with me and was having fun.

And yes, I do remember that. But why couldn't I remember last night?

"Your lying to me! You wouldn't do that!" I kept yelling, I was scared and mad at the same time.

"Yes I would. I'm a vampire, I wanted to taste your blood but I couldn't kill you. Shu said I couldn't." My breath stopped for a second when I heard the name.

Shu. When did he..?

"What are you saying?! I thought none of them knew!"

"Only Shu had to know. He seemed like, I don't know. He Liked you. So, I suppose we could tell him."

I tried to tell him why they would Shy but, he had already left. My mind wasn't functioning. I didn't know what to do now, try to yell for help or just lay here and die.

If Shu did know then why didn't he come? Why didn't he come and tell me to go back. He did tell me that I couldn't come but I rejected his words. I'm so stupid.

I felt my tears fell down my cheeks. Shu didn't care about me, I suppose he knew that I would leave. He doesn't love me? But he showed me that he did. Does he love me? Was he just playing around? Why did I fall for him?

---

Kou had decided to untie me, since Ruki would ask him where I was and once he untied me, I quickly ran out and outside. I needed time to think.

I felt the warm fresh breeze blow through my face. I was in Yuma's garden looking down at the roses, it reminded me of church.

Why did I wanted to come in the first place?

I kneeled down and touched their spikes softly until I figured that I had purposely poked myself on it.

The blood slid down my finger, slowly and then reached my hand. It was warm and fresh.

I turn around and without thinking I let myself fall down to the roses. The spikes had poked me from my back and arms. Some where blocking my face. The pain was strong but it didn't matter to me all I wanted was--

"Saki?!" I suddenly heard Yuma call out my name, in front of me. I felt a hand grabbed my wrist and pull me up, I could tell that Yuma was shocked.

"Yuma, kill me." He looked at me, like I was crazy.

"Huh?! Kill you, I can't. Shu said I couldn't kill you."

Shu, why bring him up?

"So, this is where the scent was coming from." Someone said behind Yuma. Ruki was standing there.

"Ruki!" Yuma said. Ruki looked at me and my cuts.

"If you want to drink my blood, go ahead. I don't care if I die. I hate my life, nothing matters to me. So just kill me." He smirked and pushed Yuma aside. And so quickly, he was licking my wounds

He..was healing me?