20...Mother

"I promise, I'll be with you again." I heard a whisper tell me, a women's voice. I open my eyes and I see trees surround me.

Did I black out, again? Where am I?  I look around and see a women, her back in front of me. Cordelia

I walk in front her and see that she has a baby in her arms. I widen my eyes.

That looks like..me. She had a smile on her face. "If I have kids with you. Will you make her into a vampire?" 

Vampire?!

"Yes, but I will change her now and you must put her in church." A voice was behind me, I turn around and see a man with pink long hair and gold eyes. I look at Cordelia. She had a smirk on her lips.  

"Why would you want me to put my own daughter in a church? You promised to make her the next vampire leader."

"I'm sorry but I will have to break that promise. For now, I will see if she will succeed on this plan I'm doing for your daughter." Cordelia sighed.

"Alright, then. As long as the promise is returned later on." The man nods.

"Well then, change her." Cordelia gives the baby or rather me to the man.

"And bring her to a church," Cordelia added, He nods again and I suddenly appeared in a church. The church, I lived in with my mom.

Is she still my mom? Can I still believe that another women is my mother? My fake mother?  I see the man step in the church and a few nuns come towards him.

"What is it that you'll like to speak to our father?" A Nun asked. I had suddenly figured out that the man changed himself.

"There is nothing I'll like to say. But I would want you to keep this child, I have. She was found beside a road. Her parents had betrayed her and I can not have her." I knew he was lying. Without the Nuns asking why they nod. He gives me to one of them who looks likes the Nun who took care of me.

"You would take care of her and never mention me to her." The man said, the Nun looked up at him.

"May I ask for your name for my information?" She asked him.

"Karl. Karlheinz." He walks off without saying another word and I stood still, shocked by everything that was happening. I felt angry yet sad at the same time.

The Nun that took care of me wasn't my mother, she never was, I thought she was. I always called her mom and she would smile but now. I felt, I didn't know what I felt I was just...

I couldn't think of anything, I couldn't speak, all I did was cry. tears quickly went down my cheeks and, wherever I was, the place  turned black, like I was in a black room. Even though, black was my favorite color it felt like it was trying to make me cry, even more. I felt like I would be here forever and at this point, I did want to be here forever. Secrets were kept away from me, locked away and I didn't even ask enough of my parents.

Did I even have a dad? I remembered had Cordelia had said. "Will you make her into a vampire?"

Am I a vampire? The fear of me becoming one left me breathless. How was I vampire, even though they drink my blood? That question was impossible for me to answer. Would Cordelia tell me? Or will that man, Karl tell me instead? Maybe Richter.

Cordelia. I kept that name in my mind and try to put everything together. The lies. The church. The people who I knew. Everything I could remember from the past. Wait a minute, didn't Subaru say..

"Besides no one said, that we couldn't kill you."

Now, this even made it more difficult. To make it sense. If Subaru said that then. They don't know either that I am a vampire, if I actually am. I felt relief but at the same time I didn't. They would probably know more, if they knew. But they don't. So, I had to retry about this...

Nothing. Nothing helped. Unless Yui must know. Yui was at the church before me, She must clearly know. But how can I call Yui out and return to her body? The scene had changed, instead of a black place it turned into a room. A bedroom. There was someone crying on the bed. Cordelia.

Stop crying, Cordelia! You're better then this! You've never cried! 

Am I hearing her thoughts? She sat up and kept crying.

But I haven't seen her in a long time. I want to see her! She's my child! She doesn't belong to that stupid Nun! Why did I have to agree to him?! She's mine! I love her. I love my daughter. I love, my darling blood. I love Saki.

The room went black again and I was shocked from her words. I'm really Cordelia's daughter. She's my mom. She's my mother, my loving mother and I love her. I started to cry but crying of joy. I finally found my real mother.