15...His Love

Ruki, Kou, Yuma, Azusa and I had stayed at the Sakamaki's house, to eat dinner there. I, actually told Ruki that I wanted to eat here.

I had heard a voice. It scared me and Yui could hear it too. But, her and I kept it a secret. We both didn't know what would happen if we told them.

I sat on Yui's bed, while she was at the balcony, looking at the sky. It was quiet.

"I..I think we should do something about this." Yui breaks the silence. I look up from the floor and see her, looking at me.

"If you think that's something we should do, then why not?" She nods.

I didn't know what esle to say, so instead I said goodbye to her and left. Dinner wasn't yet ready. Because Ruki hadn't come to me, I went to the small library they had, which wasn't far from Yui's room.

I opened the door and look through a book shelf. All of them looked dusty, like they never even been touched, I finally picked a romance book. I sat down on one couch and started reading.

I had touched his soul. The soul that was meant for me, I held him for as long as I could until his heart couldn't beat any longer. My tears had wished to heal the wounds but it couldn't, I couldn't get my love back. I rather--

Someone's finger touches my chin and lifts my eyes away from the book and into his eyes. I couldn't figure out who the sparkling, pretty, beautiful, eyes belonged to. Until I heard his voice.

"I didn't expect you here, to read some kind of romance book. You want to do it so bad?" Shu asked me. I frowned but blushed at his words. I pushed his finger or rather his hand away and turn my head away.

"No, I don't. Now please leave or be quiet, so I can continue reading." From the corner of my eyes, Shu looked at me with some kind of emotion in his eyes. I suddenly felt curious, I turn my head to face him.

"What? In love with me, already? I would be surprise if you were. But I know that you'll say it's a joke and-"

"Yes, I am in love with you" My heart had stopped from his words for a second. I couldn't believe that he had said that.

Does he really mean that? His eyes looked through mine. With, what I had now figured out, passion.

His hand went behind my head and he pushes me towards him, making my lips meet his. The book fell off my hands and on the floor, he was kissing me and I returned the kiss.

I didn't know what I was doing but, I slowly laid down on the couch and I felt him go down with me. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands go on down to my waist, pushing me closer to him.

His lips went down to my throat and kisses it. I heard myself moan out loud while Shu's hands went down to my thighs.

No. I can't do this. Not right now.

I push him away. "Shu, don't go that far." He went quiet for a minute.

"We did go that far in the music room. Do you want to do it in the music room, then?" I blushed.

"N-No! I just-it's just-" Shu interrupted me by a kiss. But the kiss kept going and I lost myself in it.

I haven't realized that I was half undressed and Shu was too. I blushed once my hand had touched his chest. It was cold but later on it became warm by my body against his. My breath became heavy from the thin air we had around us and Shu, of course, didn't need the air, so his lips went all over my body. I felt like I was in a dream until the voice broke it.

"Stay away from that child! He doesn't deserve to be the next vampire king!" What, vampire king? This voice must be that women's.

"Shu, I need to get some air." I said, breathless. Before Shu could say anything, the door opens and Yui shows up. She sees us, jumps and blushes.

"S-Saki! S-Shu! I, um, I didn't mean to come in. I just, um-"

"Hey, breastless! You'll get punished from running away from Yours Truly!" Ayato then appears and sees us.

"Eh~? I didn't mean to interrupt, but I did know that this will happen, one day." Shu sighes, gets off of me and stands up. I cover my breasts, who don't have nothing on, Ayato saw me and smirked. He couldn't say anything because Shu had started talking.

"Get out. Can't we have any privacy?" Shu's words shocked me because I thought he'll put on his shirt and leave. But instead he says that which made me believe in his words.

"Yes, I am in love with you."